highschool crush ( 💦 )

( a/n i realized i let y'all babies live off of bread crumbs and water and gave y'all no smut 🧍‍♀️here y'all go chile 😩😘 )

g!p amala top

amala was my crush. i had known her for a while. but here's the thing; i didn't actually know her. of course we've talked from time to time but we weren't close.

though i wish we were.

"so what are you gonna do about it?" my best friend b/f/n asked me. "i don't know, of course i'm not gonna tell her though. she's gonna freak out." i sighed.

"sometimes it's good to be honest y'know."

"i know i know." i held a tight grip on my books. "but look at that face. who wouldn't fall for her?" i gushed over amala.

b/f/n scoffed, "me! she's a total bitch." i gave her a look. "don't talk about her like that." i told her.

i gasped as she began walking in our direction. "you. come." she pointed at me, signaling for me to follow her. "what do i do!" i whisper-yelled to my bestfriend.

"follow her duh! go get her." b/f/n purred and gently pushed me. i rolled my eyes and took a deep breath before following after amala.

she was walking so fast it was hard to catch up. "hurry up you snail!" amala yelled. i frowned and jogged up to her. she was entering the bathroom so i went in with her.

i was very behind making it hard to find her. "hey amala? where are you?"

no answer.

"amala? ama-" i was cut off to being slammed on the wall. "what the fuck!" i yelled as amala placed her cold finger on my lip.

"shhh." she whispered. she began kissing my neck making me widened my eyes. i was in complete shock.

i whimpered as i felt her hard teeth biting into my skin softly. she grabbed onto my boobs as i moved my hair out of her way.

she grabbed me by my ass and sat me on the sink. her lips attached to mine. we made out for a while.

then she starting sucking on my sweet spot and playing with my boobs. i shut my eyes tightly and bit my lip. she pulled away, backed up and pulled her pants down. i looked over as my eyes widened. she was huge, about 8 inches. she was not gonna fit.

she began stroking her dick and moaned. then amala walked up to me and started touching my wetness.

she bit her lip, "mmm you're so wet baby" amala placed her finger on my clit, making me whine.

she chuckled and stuck her dick inside of me slowly. i squirmed and shut my eyes tighter turning her on even more.

"what's the matter? are you a virgin?"

she grabbed my waist and started thrusting slowly.

she moaned quietly and smiled, biting her lip. "g-go faster!" i moaned out.

she quickened her pace and started thrusting deeper inside of me. i watched as she roamed her hands down my body making me shiver in satisfaction.

"god you're so hot." she moaned out. a weird feeling in my stomach began to appear, signaling that i was close.

"i-i'm gonna cum!" i yelled out.

amala nodded and thrusted in me faster while playing with my clit making me climax.

i moaned and came all over her. she pulled out and started jerking off, cumming all over me. her cum sprayed all over my body, mostly landing on my clit.

she sat on her knees and licked my pussy, cleaning me. i let out a moan and grabbed her head as she went faster. she kissed and bit my clit as the feeling of euphoria filled my body.

my stomach churned as i felt like cumming. "f-fuck don't stop," she made wet noises as she held a strong grip on my ass.

i let out a loud moan as i came her in mouth. she swallowed and gave me a smile. then she got up, pulling her pants up and handed me a slip of paper.

"call me sometime." she winked.

before i knew it, she was gone.