no nut november

"amala what the fuck!" i snapped, plopping down on the bed.

"what? i didn't do anything!" she held her hands up in defense. i rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"why are you acting this way? you're being distant, you're not complimenting me anymore, you're not even sliding in one of your cheesy horny jokes you usually make!"

"i'll slide something in you baby." she smirked.

"see i am 'sliding' in one of my jokes!" she shrugged making me sigh.

"there's obviously something you need to tell me." i raised a brow.

"i mean i guess there is." she said, sitting down beside me.

"go on."

she sighed, "okay so i'm doing this challenge with lydia and her friends. technically its just that we can't have any sort of sexual contact nor cum none this month since it's november."

i gave her a confused look, "why out of all months did y'all pick november?"

she shrugged, "cause it's called no nut november."

i nodded then smiled. "let me join in on the fun then too."

amala laughed, almost falling off the bed.

"what's so funny amala?"

"baby i love you but you definitely won't last that long."

"just like how you don't last that long when we fuck?" i said under my breath.

"girl!" she shoved me off the bed.

"babe i was kidding! chill!" i laughed.

she nodded, "i know you were. besides, you're the one who always cums first."

"oh amala! fuck! i'm cumming! don't stop!" she mocked.

"fuck you." i rolled my eyes, getting up.

"hey we're not done talking!" she grabbed my arm, pulling me into her lap.

"let's see who can last the longest." she whispered in my ear.

"ugh this is gonna be easy cause i know how you are amala." i smirked.

"oh yeah?" she came closer to my ear again, biting it softly, "we'll see about that."