how to catch a cheater

"okay ladies and gentlemen welcome back to how to catch a cheater." i said to the audience with a smile on my face.

"now today we are met with mika and she says she thinks her husband is cheating on her. what makes you think that mika?" amala turned to mika.

mika sat up straight, wiping the tears from her eyes, "well last night when we were having our date for our anniversary he kept looking down at his phone and he wouldn't even look at me. sometimes he would tense up if i was behind him while he was on his phone and he would be out late at night"

i gave her a disappointed frown, "i'm so sorry to hear that mika."

she nodded sadly.

"now, using our app called how to catch a cheater let's look at mika's husband's messages."

i pulled out my computer, pressing the app. using mika's husband's full name, address and phone number it was easy to hack into his messages and see for ourselves what he's been saying to other people.

we sat there in silence letting mika read the messages. "oh my god." she muttered, holding both of her hands to her heart.

"you said he would leave at night, right mika?" amala asked.

she nodded.

"let's look at the tracking device we asked mika to place on his car."

i pulled up the map, shocked at how many places he's been during the night.

"mika, do you recognize this address?" amala asked mika, pointing to an address that read '360 N. trenton road los angeles, CA 90066'

she gasped, "t-that's my best friends address!"

the audience gasped as well. mika broke down into tears, holding her hands up to cover her face.

"i knew it! i knew it! how could i be so stupid!" she cried.

"alright cut the cameras let's give mika some privacy."

-

"god it was such a long day." i sighed, plopping down on the bed.

"i know right." amala said, putting her bonnet on.

"i feel so bad for mika honestly. she seemed like a sweet woman. she didn't deserve that." i frowned.

"i agree. i can't imagine what she's going though right now. i would never put you in that situation y/n." amala told me.

"i know you wouldn't amala. i trust you." i kissed her cheek.

she smiled then made her way to the bathroom.

i laid back down, scrolling through instagram. the sound of amala's phone caught my attention.

"who would be calling her this late at night?" i whispered, waiting for the annoying ringtone to end.

after it was over, her phone vibrated.

i looked over at her phone.

new message from camila 😘😏💕

camila 😘😏💕: why aren't you answering babe? i miss you 😕

"who the fuck is camila?" i asked myself. my heart began to beat out of my chest.

why the fuck is she calling my girlfriend babe?

is amala cheating on me?

it took everything in me not to start crying.

i host a show about catching a cheater for fucks sake!

how could i be so stupid?

"hey y/n where's- oh fuck."

the end.