viagra prank ( 💦 )

i sat down on the couch as i opened the bag full of new stuff i bought. i pulled out the packs of socks and underwear.

something caught my eye. i grabbed the little box of viagra pills with a smirk on my face.

i was planning on using these on amala so she could embarrass herself and feel the embarrassment i felt yesterday after what she did to me.

just to make this little 'prank' work even better i bought us some food so she didn't think anything of it.

i got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen. i opened the little box and dumped the pill in her drink so it could dissolve in the liquid.

not saying amala needed these though because she was already horny as hell without the pills.

i jumped up when i heard amala's footsteps, "hey baby you're home already."

i smiled, "yeah and i got us some food."

she wrapped me in a hug, "thank you so much baby."

"anything for you. here you go." i handed her the drink with the pill in it.

i grabbed my drink as well and sat down on the couch with her.

now we wait...

-

"babyyy." amala groaned for the third time. "yes amala?" i looked over at my whiny girlfriend.

"i want you, like now." she said, getting up from her chair.

"mm nah, i'm really into this movie." i smirked. she rolled her eyes.

she walked up to me and stuck her hands up my shirt "amala what are you doing!"

"what i've been wanting to do for the past hour." she bit her lip, massaging my boobs.

i began teasing her, "you know what? now that i'm thinking about it i actually need to go shower."

i got up from the bed and made my way to the bathroom. i locked the door behind me and began undressing.

i could hear amala groan from the other side of the door.

"you can't do this to me y/nn." she whined.

"yes i can, watch me." i grinned, turning the water on. i got in the shower and began washing my body.

the sound of the door knob rattling caught my attention. "amala- are you trying to break in?"

"duh."

i chuckled, "are you that horny?"

"i dont know what's happening to me but i need you right now or i'll fucking explode."

"well you'll have to wait till i'm done!" i grinned.

after i was done i turned the water off and grabbed my towel. i opened the door to see amala on the bed, tapping her foot impatiently.

"y/n? what did you do to me?" she questioned with a frown on her face.

it took all of me to hold in my laughter, "i put a viagra pill in your drink."

she got up, "i fucking knew it!"

i cackled, dropping my towel on the floor.

she shook her head, "oh you're so dead."

"amala what are y-"

she forcefully grabbed my arm and threw me on the bed. she bent down and pulled out the box under our bed.

"oo we're gonna have fun with these." she smirked. she pulled out handcuffs and closed the box.

she quickly handcuffed both of my arms to the headboard then pulled out a blindfold.

she tied the blindfold to my face making me very aware that she wasn't playing right now.

at least she can't really see how embarrassed i was right now.

then she put a hand on my pussy.

"damn you're so wet already baby and i haven't even done anything yet." she chuckled.

she began licking my folds slowly in an attempt to tease me.

"a-amala stop teasing."

"that's not my name and bad girls don't get to get what they want."

she grabbed my waist and pulled me down shoving her tongue in me. i moaned out hoping the neighbors didn't hear.

"it's okay to be loud baby, i wanna hear every single one of your moans." she licked my clit while using a finger to tease my folds.

"i wanna hear how good i'm making you feel." i whimpered as i felt her finger enter my hole. she fingered my harshly showing no mercy.

with all the tension i could feel that i was almost gonna cum but to let this moment last longer i held it in.

she nibbled and sucked on my clit as she fucked me with her finger.

i couldn't hold it in any longer, "fuck! daddy i'm gonna cum!"

"cum for me baby." she whispered, pushing her finger in me deeper making me cum.

i sighed and shut my eyes tightly.

"oh we're not done." she purred, ripping the blindfold off my face. she pulled out the long purple strap on she bought a few months ago.

she strapped it to her body and sat on the bed.

she shoved it in my mouth, "suck."

i began doing as told and licked all over the tip before sucking it all over, getting it wet.

"now that it's nice and wet it'll be easier to put it in you." she smirked, taking it out of my mouth.

she bent down and lined it up with my folds, slowly pushing it inside me.

"fuck" i panted. "oh i'm gonna fuck your shit up." she whispered, thrusting into me at a fast pace.

"mmm." she groaned, holding onto my shoulders. our moans and screams filled the room.

she bent down and bit on my neck as she pounded into me. i ran my hands through her hair, my body taken over by pleasure.

in this moment nothing mattered. "daddy!" i cried out, shutting my eyes tightly.

"that's right baby." she bit down harder, playing with my clit.

without alarming her i let out a scream as i came, my body shivering.

"oh god." amala moaned. she fell down on top of me, panting.

i smiled, "i'm not gonna be able to walk for a few days."

she giggled, "good."

(a/n: here yall go 😩 i'm going to bed now 🧍🏽‍♀️)