makeup

"come on amala!" i begged. "y/n this is your fifth time asking, i already said no." she sighed.

"would you do it for a scooby snack?" i smirked. "shut up!" she laughed.

i was begging amala to let me do her makeup but she wouldn't let me. "i don't let anyone do my makeup." she said.

i crossed my arms, "you let james charles do your makeup so why not me?"

she sighed, "you have a point."

"fine!" she groaned. "yay!!" i cheered, opening the makeup bag.

-

"i can't put these damn lashes on!" i groaned. "here let me do it baby." amala grabbed the lash from my hand and grabbed the mirror, doing her thing.

soon she turned back to me, both of the eyelashes on her eyes. "thank you baby." i smiled.

"mhm now hurry up i'm getting hungryyy." she groaned. "fine."

-

"amala look! you look so pretty!" i gasped handing her the mirror. she looked in the mirror in awe.

"wow babe you're talented." she smiled. "tell me something i don't know." i rolled my eyes playfully.

amala grabbed my hand and walked downstairs. "amala where are we going?"

"to go get something to eat." she sat in the seat. "where do you wanna go?" she looked over at me.

"whatever you want."

she groaned, "y/n you always do thiss."

"fine let's get little ceaser's since you love that so much." i rolled my eyes. she kissed my cheek, "sounds like a plan."

soon we were back home sitting on our bed, watching a movie. "you dumb bitch run!" amala shouted at the tv.

"mala it's just a movie." i giggled. "but these bitches won't stop tripping every five seconds." she scoffed.

"let them die." i kissed her cheek. she turned around and kissed my lips. "you taste like pizza." i smiled. "i know." she rolled her eyes, laughing.

"this is really fun baby." i told her. "i love spending time with you. sometimes i feel like i'm neglecting you since i work so much." she sighed.

"you're not mala. i get it, you have to work. you gotta make that coin somehow." i said making her laugh.

"i love you."

"i love you more." i told her.

"do not."

"do too."

"do not!"

"do too hoe!"