vibrator (💦)

"hey babe look what i just bought." amala called, walking in our bedroom. "what is it?" i placed my phone down.

my eyes widened as she revealed what she was hiding behind her back. there was a long purple vibrator in her hand.

"what's that for?" i gulped. "don't act like you don't know silly." she chuckled, closing the door with her foot.

she then climbed on the bed, her eyes not once leaving mine. "no i-" i was cut off by a kiss from amala. her lips felt so smooth against mine.

she then pulled away, "i'm gonna use this on you princess." she pulled my legs, making me lay down on my back. she chuckled darkly and turned the vibrator on, setting it on my clothed heat.

"a-amala- fuck!" i chewed on my lip. i tried my best to ignore her by grabbing my phone and scrolling through insta.

"don't act like you don't like the feeling, kitten." she nibbled on my ear. then she scooted back and began moving the vibrator in a circular motion making my head jerk back.

"let's set it a little higher, shall we?" she smirked.

after getting tired of teasing me she unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down, along with my underwear.

my eyes were glued on her, watching her every move. she took the vibrator in her mouth, licking it to get it all wet.

then she placed it back on my throbbing clit, sending vibrations through my entire body.

"oh cmon baby! you can't fight the feeling." amala crawled on me, leaving space between us and began kissing me all over, still having complete control over the vibrator.

"amala i-i'm gonna-"

"oh not yet princess, the fun has just begun." she whispered. my eyes widened as i felt her finger inside of me.

"fuck!" i moaned out, grabbing her hand, pushing her finger deeper in me. i couldn't handle the pleasure. the feeling of euphoria took over my body as i let it control me.

she played with the vibrator on my clit, fingering me. it didn't take long for her to go deep enough to find my g-spot. she always hit the right places.

"fuck amala i'm cumming." i screamed, my eyes rolling back. "go ahead baby, let the pleasure take over you." she whispered in my ear.

i moaned as i felt myself releasing on amala's fingers. she took her finger out of me slowly making me whimper. she looked into my eyes as she sucked on her fingers, cleaning them.

"shit this thing will come in handy from time to time." she giggled, observing the toy. she kissed my cheek and laid beside me.

"wanna watch netflix?" i asked.

"hell yeah!"