"You aren't welcome here, Kay bye." Camila says.

"Wait a second." He says opening the door with his foot.

"You should leave, like seriously." Lauren says.

"Nahh, let em stay." Normani says from behind us.

"Mani, Don't it." Me and Ally say as the others laugh. Dinah moves out of the way and lets Normani come to the door.

"Nor-" He starts before she cuts him off.

"What.? Get to the point, I have better things to do than listen to you." Normani says as we all almost laugh.

"Dear god, please heal this house of any sins that are about to committed." Ally says as we all laugh.

"Nice try Ally." Normani says with a laugh but looks back at him with a straight face.

"I just wanted to-" He says before she cuts him off, again.

"Say sorry.?" Normani decides on picking me up.

"Who is that-" He asks before she cuts him off.

"Don't ask how, but she's mine." Normani says.

"No, she's mine.!" Dinah says.

"The little munchkin is mine.!" Camila says standing behind Normani, where he can't see her.

"She's mine. Face that fact. And sorry Alls, but you have been defeated due to your height." Lauren says as we all laugh.

"Aw man." Ally says with a laugh.

"Like I said, I got better stuff to do. And tell ya girlfriend I said what's poppin' because she sounds cool. Cry me a damn river for all I care. Now bye." Normani says turning on her heel and closing the door with the back of her foot, giving him a perfect view of her from behind.

"Wa-" He trails off staring at her. "Ow." He says loudly seeing as how the door hit him in the face. She then puts me down.

"Ooh, no fight occurred, I'm surprised." Ally Lauren and Dinah say with a laugh, even me.

"I'm surprised too." She says with a laugh.

"Did you not see his facial expression when she turned around.?" Dinah says as we all laugh.

"Yeah it was like "why am not with her right now." I say.

"That trampoline sounds like it'd be fun for him." Ally says as we all laugh. Normani looks confused.

"And I bet the pancakes would be sizzling. He just wouldn't know how to eat them all." Lauren says as we all start laughing, and Normani finally gets the point and laughs along with us.

"He wishes they'd be sizzling." She says.

"Trampoline." Ally says.

"Pancake.!" Lauren says.

"TRAMPOLINE.!" Ally says.

"PANCAKE.!" Lauren says as we all laugh.

"Trampoline.!" Me and Dinah join in with a laugh.

"Pancake.!" Lauren and Camila say.

"TRAMPOLINEEE.!" Ally says jumping off the couch. "Ouch." She says as we all laugh

"It's 3 on 2 so what.!" Dinah says as we all laugh.

"Okay, enough debating on my ass guys, Jesus." Normani says with a laugh. I flip over the chair randomly.

"I didn't know you could do that." Camila says.

"I've always wondered how." Lauren says.

"I wasn't expecting it to work, I was expecting to hit or break something..not that I wanted to." I say with a laugh.