Getting up and folding the prayer rug neatly I leave it back in the same drawer. Unwrapping the scarf I let it hang around my neck over my chest. "Come in." I say when done and the door opens.

Sahara is seen and I offer her a small smile while she returns it unsurely. She fiddles with her fingers nervously, playing with her wedding band. "I am sorry." She starts with a small whisper. "I was lecturing you and forgot myself that judging and bringing up others sins is equally wrong in Islam." She continues and her brown eyes turn soft.

My tired lips forms a soft smile. "Don't worry about that, it happens and I am sorry for judging you." I reply and she sighs in relief.

"Thank you, the guys were scolding me for my behavior and was going mad." She enlightens and I chuckle humorlessly.

"People scold the ones they're close to." I wink at her and she stares at me with a unreadable expression, while my heart stings at my own stupid bitter feelings.

"Sana, the guys likes you." I bitterly smile at that and sit down on the bed. "Just because I have been here longer doesn't mean I have them wrapped around my finger. They really like you." She pushes. "Maybe that's why I got jealous of you, you have this carefree nature, easily blend in with everyone and do what you feel is right." Her words surprises me.

Placing the end of the scarfs neatly in front of me I shift my eyes to Sahara. "Thanks but I don't think that's the case, my carefree nature is surely more a burden." I say and look out of the window. "Especially for my kidnapper." I bitterly chuckle while my throat burns.

"No that's not true!" She argues and sits down next to me. "Okey, tell me. Do you know who Adam is?" She asks me and I nod awkwardly, of course I know and this just makes me miss him. "Still today we are not sure about who he is." I look at her surprised. "Do you know where Adam is right now?" She continues and I nod again. "We have never been enlighten where Adam is kept when he is not with us." Should I feel special? "Shawn has never interfered in other persons dispute if not to just tell everyone to shut up. For the first time I have been scolded by him and it is he who have ordered me to apologize Sana." She takes my hand. "The boys likes you, don't think any other way just because of my stupid bitterness towards life." She says and I smile at her gesture.

Feeling a bit better I pull her into a hug, clearly surprising her. To be honest he should know better about my character by now and I am happy he at least tried to stand up for me.

Pulling away I mumble fixing my eyes on Saharas. "Thank you." I tuck my hair behind my ears.

"No worries." She mumbles and offers me a small smile.

Sitting there quite awkwardly playing with my hands I ask her a question which is nagging my mind. "Do you know why Shawn and I ran away?" My voice comes out a bit shaky and my heart is beating uneven.

Sahara doesn't meet my eyes, she looks down on her intertwined hands and nods. "Yeah, Shawn called me and told me. He ordered me to get out off there as soon as possible, so here I am." Seeing hurt in her eyes makes me want to punch myself for being so insensitive, it was her husband after all. "Yousef is a great guy, I don't know what came in to him." Her voice comes out as a whisper.

My curiosity takes over. "I hope you don't mind me asking but how is Osman family in general? I mean you have lived with them?" My eyes rests on her profile trying to analyze her expressions.

She pulls her knees to her chest and a full grin appears on her lips now. "They are actually amazing people, I always felt at home there. The lack of love and happiness in my life was given to me by them. I have a lot to be thankful for in real." She bits her lips and her eyes twinkles.