part 14

First and foremost forgive me for any mistakes .I didn't check as I did it in a hurry.

ALSO HAPPY READING .

Xue yang P.O.V 

It was a sunny day , I still remember I was playing with da-ge (wei ying) near our pond .We were playing with our playing swords , da ge loved to show me all he learned during his training .He used to train me as well because mom said we have special cores.

Suddenly we heard loud noise , we ran inside to see mama and papa interrogating a tied up man .

Mama had tears on her eyes and papa was fuming with anger .Our papa's right hand man uncle Wei Feng was beside that tied up man with his sword  pointed on the man's neck .He too looked so angry .

(The events will be in third person POV)

"We trusted you , how could you do this to us?" Wei changze asked the man .

The man kept his head down refusing to look up.

"My daughter , how could you?" cangse sanren asked .

"Sect leader , let's not waste our time with him .We need to save our Sect heir ." Wei feng said.

"A-feng ,get the elders ready .We will first talk with jiang fengmian .If he disagrees we will fight for our child ." wei changse said.

Wei feng got up and bowed and left the hall.

"I can't believe , yanli . Yanli is my daughter .I always felt something was wrong .She always ran to me not madam yu and I could feel her core slightly .All those time I thought I was being delustional " Cangse sanren said in tears.

"A-se don't cry. You have cried for our daughter all these years. Now let's go and bring our daughter back home." Wei changse said and hugged his wife.

Little wei yang and wei ying ran to their parents.

"Mama papa " they called in unison.

"A-yang A-ying " the couple picked up their sons.

"Why mama crying?" A-yang asked ready to cry.

"Mama isn't crying A-yang." Cangse sanren said kissing her baby's forehead.

"Mama " A-ying called.

"Yes baobei"

" Is it true yanli jie is our jie jie? " Little A-ying asked.

Yanli jie is their jie? But isn't he that bad boy's jie? Little A-yang thought to himself.

"Yes " their mama said.

" so she will live here? " A-ying asked excitedly.

"Yes " wei changse said.

"YAAAYYYY "  Both the boys was excited and so happy.

The parent's smiled seeing their babys smile.

They didn't knew it will be the last time they will see their parent's smile.

Suddenly wei feng came inside running.

"Sect leader, we are under attack!" He exclaimed.

"What?" Wei changse was confused.

No one kept grudge against them.

"Who?" Cangse sanren asked.

" we don't know. They are wearing black attires and have masks" wei feng said.