part 8

Guess who didn't forget she left a story without updating years ago.
FINALLY I am back home... Well to my uni after my travel and my class resumes on Monday.I am so excited that I am ready to cry buckets on how tired I am.
( I am just Lazy and the 8 hour flight did nothing good to my poor old bones ).

>>>>>>>>>≥>>>>>>>>>>>

Flashback

Lan Xichen called for Jin zixuan to talk about meng yao. He knew Zixuan had plans about his father's crimes once he becomes The sect leader. But he can't wait till he becomes a sect leader.

Jin Guangshan did such a deed to his own blood... Who knows what all all else he is doing!

Zixuan came in all smiling like a sun.
(A/N : I showed my aunt The untamed and she said Jin zixuan somehow reminds her of The Sun. I don't know...我不知道 zhīdào)

When he saw Lan xichen's face he felt something is off.

"Xichen ge, why did you call for me?"

" A-xuan.. I need to talk to you about something sensitive. "

Hearing that Jin zixuan sat down. He pour tea to both their cups and waited patiently for xichen to talk.

"A-xuan... You know your father Sect leader Jin have many... Many illegitimate Son's."

Zixuan face fell. He stopped addressing his father as 'Father' since a long time.

"I know sect leader Jin have many illegitimate kids which he refuse Ofcourse. Once I become sect leader I will find them and bring them back home."

Lan xichen smiled hearing that. He was feeling proud of his didi. Madam Jin was truly the one who brought him up not that womanizer.

"A-xuan I am proud of you " xichen said while ruffling the little peacocks perfectly done hair to which he almost whined.

"A-xuan... You know meng yao right?" Lan xichen said

Ofcourse zixuan knows him. He saw him just like xichen. His ever smiling Gege.

"What with Yao gege?" Zixuan asked a bit worried. He prayed it not really what he thinks. He don't know how to face him if he is... He feels guilty that he is stealing Something from his half brother's because unlike him they most probably living a hard life.

"He is One of Jin Guangshan illegitimate son"

Zixuan let out a breath of death. He don't know whether to feel guilty or happy that his yao gege is really his Gege.

" Yao... Yao gege is my Gege" zixuan said as if to himself.

"Now what I am about to say is not something I thing you can take wholely.. Sect leader Jin.. That bastard.."

Zixuan watched the ever kind man clutching his tea cup so tightly as if he want to strangle it.

"He raped Meng yao!"

Clank

"He....He did what!" Zixuan stood up from where he sat.

He couldn't believe Jian Guangshan raped his Own son.

Lan Xichen tried to calm zixuan down. He sat down like a corpse tears trailing down like a river.

Lan Xichen started narrating meng yao's story to him.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Present

"Sect leader Jin did that " Nie huai sang said all shocked.

"FORMER SECT LEADER JIN " jin zixuan said. He felt disgusted to speak about that man.

His friend's understood his mental state. They engulfed him in a group hug except wangji. He put a hands on his shoulder.

"Don't worry. We all are with you in this " wen chao said.

"You don't know about this. You said Yao gege is like your own brother" wen chao asked huai sang.

" I know Sang-ge (third brother ) have some trauma. We were forbidden from asking anything personal to Gege by Da-ge. I did know his core was damaged but never knew about all these" huai sang said.

"How do you plan to bring his crimes to light "lan wangji asked.

"Yeah he probably left no evidence " huai sang said.

"Yes we have to plan it out" wen chao said to which everyone nodded.

They sat down and discussed till sunset and went back promising to find justice for Meng yao.

Lan wangji walked back to Jingshi with a 100 thoughts in his mind. He wanted to help his friend get justice for his brother from his own birth father.

Firstly he need to tell wei ying everything like he used to... For years..

>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Wei ying what can I do to help him " lan wangji asked to one of wei ying's portrait hanging on his room.

Lan wangji was so immersed he didn't notice the dragon fly resting on his shoulders

The receiver was stunned for a moment.

" wait did Lan zhan  recognize me? "

He again send his dragon fly just in case even though he knew it was impossible.

"I wish you were here wei ying." Lan wangji said in a crackling voice.

He did swore never to cry again because wei ying doesn't like when someone is sad.

Wei wuxian understood that lan wangji wasn't talking to the dragon fly.

Happiness

Wei wuxian felt immense happiness after 2 years. Two years ago happiness came in the form of 'Hanguang Jun'.

When Lan wangji received the title of Hanguang Jun he was over the moon. His jie even manged to sneak in a some sweets to celebrate their A-zhan's achievement.
At the same day he heard loud noises from the main hall of lotus pier.

Jiang cheng was obviously jealous of him and started throwing everything around more like throwing a tantrum with Madam Yu accompanying him. She screamed how Lan wangji didn't deserve the title and these kind of achievement belonged to her son.

The sibling's who were celebrating cracked up laughing their guts out. It was clear as day that The young heir of Lotus pier have a cultivation worse than a kid and knowledge... Well it's better to not talk about it.

Now hearing lan wangji talking to thin air assuming its him made him sad as well as happy.
Happy that his A-zhan still remembers him. Sad that he can't be there for him.

>>>>>>>>
Lan wangji noticed the dragon fly on his shoulders and beamed in happiness. He don't know why.

He decided to listen to what his 'new friend ' want to say.

"It's okay. I want to be your Friend "

Lan wangji smiled hearing that.He felt to discuss his probelm with him despite knowing it's dangerous.

" I.. I have a problem Xian"  lan wangji said after much difficulty.

"What is it?"