part 10

"What happened back there? " song lan asked xiao xingchen who was looking worried sick.

" I... Zizhen I think he is my A-yang " xiao xingchen said to his friend.

"I hope so too " song lan said with a smile.

"You... How?" Xiao Xingchen asked with wide eyes.

"When you told about Wei yang the only face that came to my mind was our A-yang's. Also uncle often says how he used to cry in his nightmares for a Ying gege... Mama papa and xing gege " song lan said while settling down his worried friend.

"Do you think he lost his past memories?" Xiao Xingchen asked him as xue yang doesn't seem to remember anything.

" I think his injuries might have lead to his memory loss. Uncle Xue told when he found him he was almost dead"

"Who did that to him?" Xiao Xingchen asked more like to himself .
just who dared to hurt his baby?

"Gege gege woke up."  A-qing dashed to them informing them that xue yang woke up.
The two cultivators hurried to his  room to find Xue yang looking at a distance with teary eyes.

"A-yang didi are you alright?" Song lan asked worriedly seeing xue yang so distressed.

"Gege gege" xue yang whimpered.

" Yes didi.. Gege is here what happened? " Song lan asked sitting near xue yang

Xue yang let a sob of distress " Gege... Want gege " xue yang cried.

Song lan looked at xiao xingchen. They felt like he is not referring to song lan.

" A-yang... Which gege? " xiao xingchen gently asked the boy who was now looking like he might burst into tears.

" Gege.. Gege my Gege my Da-ge Ying gege... " xue yang said breathing heavily.

"It's alright It's alright. I am here right. We will find Ying gege " xiao xingchen said while rubbing his back gently. He was happy to finally find his baobei.

Xue yang paused to look at the man before him. He jumped into his hands wailing loudly.

" Gege Gege xing gege. I was scared. They killed gege. They killed gege. Gege they killed mama papa.. " xue yang wailed onto the mans Chest.

Xiao Xingchen brought the boy closer. His heart was breaking hearing the boy. His shijie was murdered... His brother in law his little A-ying . In front of his baobei?

" Baby I am here right? Xing Xing with protect you . Don't cry baby " xia Xingchen said which hugging Xue yang protectively who was pushing himself into his chest making him look as small as possible.

He forgot his gege. But now he remember. He remember how that women beat his brother for trying to protect him. His brother was killed because he wanted to save him.

Xiao Xingchen rocked the boy back and fourth. Trying to get him to sleep.

" seems like his memories got triggered " song lan said looking at the boy who was curling like a cat on xiao xingchens lap.
He then looked at the tired child who was sleeping on his lap.

A-qing was worried seeing her brother this distressed. She slept off after crying a lot.

" I need to take him to Grandmaster. She can look into his memories. I don't think he can clearly talk about what happened back then. " xiao xingchen said to which song lan agreed.

>>>>>>>>

Lan Wangji was walking to his friend's room. He found a way after talking with xian.
He was surprised to how comfortable he was with xian and he feels like he know xian .