Part 2

Lan wangji and Lan xichen walked back to their respective rooms .Lan wangji thought about what his brother said .He knew his brother is worried , his father is worried ,his uncle and his friends are worried for him.

He too don't want to be like this ,but what if it really happens..what jiang wanyin said really happens?No wangji don't want his dada,A-die, shufu o friends to die because of him.

But didn't A-ying told him never to listen to peoples negative comments....but he himself left him alone .

Everyone who he loved left him,first his rabbits ..then mama , A-ying , cangse mama .

Yes he is cursed like wanyin said .

Lan wangji remembered that day ....that changed everything.

Flashback

Wangji accompanied his dada and shufu to yunmeng .His friends are waiting for him.They have planned to stroll around yunmeng .

He had to get along with the jiang boy who always boasted  and thinks everyone should see him as a king.Wangji never liked that boy. He used to badmouth wei ying even though wei ying was being nice to him. His mother Madam Yu is a scary women but she acts like an angel when others are present.

His dada and shufu also didn't like the jiang's because they are arrogant but father said it's against the rule.

His friends too wasn't found of the jiang boy. He always carry himself like a king with his dog named jasmine who look like a  cannibal beast . He once scared wei ying with those dogs knowing well he is phobic to dogs .

His shufu left him with jiang wanyin .His friends were with him but they had to go to their parents that made wangji to be left alone with jiang wanyin.

wanyin as usual started to boast about the things he did which was not even 1% truth . Wangji didn't care because no one can stop that boy .He ignored him that made the purple boy angry  so he started off with a topic that he knows well will affect wangji.

WEI YING .

Wangji was always protective about wei ying .Why wouldn't he ! He loves his A-ying and will marry him when they become big boys.But now he can't...
can he ?

"That bastard wei ying is not here is such a relief." jiang wanyin said which caught wangji's attention .

He snapped back immediately  "Don't you dare speak about wei ying "

"Or what you will fight me ?" wanyin said while laughing which immedialtely stopped when he was shoved to the  ground.

He stood up and growled like his dog .
"Just wait here LAN WANGJI "

He said while running off to god knows where.

Wangji was walking near the small lotus pond where jiang yanli used to bring them all to play.He was thinking about the time wei ying got scared of  'jasmine' that beast dog and cried . Yanli jie brought them both to the lotus pond gave them lot of lotus seeds and made her special lotus root pork rib soup for them both .That day she sang for them and wangji coaxed wei ying by bringing him tangulu and rattle drum .Wei ying gave him a kiss on his cheeks that made wangji stop working for sometime.

He was too absorbed thinking about his wei ying he didn't notice the footsteps back.He only noticed those 2 mens when they caught his hands forcefully.

He was dragged away from lotus pier ...to a furious looking Madam Yu and Jiang Wangyin .

Madam yu screamed at him.She sounded like a braying donkey .

"He is the one who started talking bad about wei ying,he is the one that should be punished" nine year old wangji said looking at madam yu.

She let out an ugly sneer and took a 'whip'.

It was the one the guards use.

Wangji was whipped by madam yu.

She started saying how he is a curse .

Anything near him dies .

His mama .

His cangse mama .

His wei ying .

His wei ying died because wangji the cursed being was near him .

Wangji believed it.

He wouldn't have ...madam yu can manipulate kids brain and make them believe anything .She possess  tailsmans which are dangerous.

He was left there  bleeding while wanyin kicked him and said .

"If you dare to tell anyone they all will be dead ."

So he didn't tell.

present

Wangji now have an idea of what Madam yu did that day ,but still a part of him still haven't completely freed from that tailsman.He don't ever wants to visit that cursed place.

He knows why his brother goes to yunmeng every 2 months .It for Yanli shijie .To deliver letters and medicines secretly to her .

SHE IS IMPRISONED INSIDE HER OWN HOME.