Nick x Fem reader part 3? Hell yeah it is! >:D

Start from the beginning

He sighed, "We can invite him, He might not even end up coming"

"but what if he does? He's gonna make a big fucking deal over it."

He wrapped his arm around you, "Hey, who cares, we'll get over it, We got a wedding to do, Y/n. Don't worry about Ellis."

—————————

You sighed, today was a boring day, you thought you would be more excited, you're getting married tomorrow, you thought you'd be more excited, you pulled up your phone to see a missed call from Ellis and a voicemail, you hesitantly sat up and put it up to your ear and listened. You sighed and got up, looking around the house, You finally found Nick with El, "Hey," You looked at El and sighed a little.

"Hey...You alright?"

"Yeah, Im uh- Im gonna step out for a bit."

"Oookay..why?"

"I just need to go do something, okay?"

He hesitantly nodded, "Okay, Be safe alright?"

You smiled a little, "I will, I'll call you if I need to."

——————————

You hesitantly knocked on Ellis' door, you nervously twirled your fingers around each other. You jumped a little when you saw the door open.

"Y/n..Hey uh, I didn't think you'd actually show up.."

"..uhm..yeah, I didn't think I would either."

—————————

Ellis handed you a drink

"Oh I can't- I cant drink."

"You..can't drink?"

"...no," You looked down, "Anyways.."

"Are you..still with Nick?" He sat down next to you, taking a sip of his drink.

"..Why?"

He looked away, "I missed you..."

"Oh, that's why I'm here."

"So..are you?"

"...yeah, we're um...engaged, Im getting married soon....tomorrow actually.."

"You're fucking marrying him?"

"Ellis-"

"No, really? What was so wrong with me that you went to him for!?"

"Because you left me! I was having your kid! He was the only one there for me and you said you didn't wanna come back!"

"That was before I knew you were!"

You crossed your arms, "Whatever, what's done is done, we can't go back."

"Y/n."

You stayed silent.

"What.. was so bad..about me?"