Soon the news of Rohan being okay spread all over the social media handle and all over the news channels. People started to praise Avni for her courage and some were even defaming her for saving him. Media tried to talk with her but Avni politely refused them as she don't like attention.

.

.

.

Avni was sitting in her office reading a case file when suddenly her door burst open.

"You came" Avni said still busy in her file, knowing very well who it must be.

"How can you do this Avni you know that how much scared I was." Neil said worryingly making her up her lashes at him.

"Neil....."Avni said getting up from her chair and quickly rush to him.

"Why Avni?? Why you keep doing things like this?? You every time you do something like this and heart my stop beating" Neil said looking at her with some tears in his eyes.

"Neil...please calm down. Whatever I did was my duty Neil. Saving the lives of people is my duty, whether he is CM or a criminal. It doesn't matter to me. For me, that person is only my patient and for that if even I had to put my career or my life on the stake it doesn't matters to me."Avni said.

"And what about us Avni. What about me, Neev and our family have you ever thought about it. That if something happens to you then how will we live. "Neil asked looking into her eyes.

"I know that Neil but I also know that till you are with me, you will not let anything happen to me. "Avni said hugging him tightly making him hide his face in her neck like a baby trying to calm his heart.

Avni was sitting on the couch massaging his scalp with him sticking to her like a baby hiding his face in her chest nuzzling there while his both hand were busy caressing her waist.

"Avni I need you " Neil said peppering kisses on upper chest making her hold tightened on him.

.

.

.

Few months later.

"And the best doctor of the year Award goes to Mrs Avni Neil Khanna. Mrs Khanna please come on the stage. "The host said welcoming her on the stage.

" What would you like to say about your success in such a short time Mrs Khanna" The host asked Avni.

"Umm...I really don't know what to say but yeah seeing me as a doctor was my father's dream which later became mine. But in this journey I met many people some were those who supported me and some were those who always defamed me but let's ignore the second one and focus on the positive side. This journey gave me a perfect family which I always wanted. My in laws who loved me like their own daughter, I am grateful for them for letting me in their family. Because of them I met the person who unknowingly became the reason of my living. He gave me a new identity, he stood beside me in every ups and down. Without his help I wouldn't be standing here in front of you all. Well the person who did all this is sitting there with our life. "Avni said pointing to the front when the spotlight fell on Neil who was sitting with Neev, with tears in his eyes, hearing her.

"I know Neil that I am introvert I...I can't express myself well but just want to tell you that without you I am nothing. You are the reason of my living, you are the reason behind my you are reason behind my everything. I just love you Mr Khanna. I love you and our life sitting with you."Avni said with her eyes filled with unshed tears.

"Umm...if you don't mind then I will like to take this award from my husband's hand" Avni asked turning toward the host.

"Yeah why not Mr Khanna please come on the stage you wife is calling you." The host said teasingly trying to lighten the situation as everyone got emotion hearing her speech, making others laugh. Then Neil stood up and came on the stage along with Neev in his hand.

"So Mr Khanna before giving her the award we will like to hear few words from you for your wife. So tell us Mr Khanna how you are feeling as just one month before you received The best Business man of the year Award and now your wife won the best doctor of the year." The host asked making him smile.

"Well I will only say that we are the best couple not only in our personal life but professional life too."Neil said hugging her sideways holding her waist while caressing there making her eyes widen but then she looked down while hearing him the audience whistle loudly.

"And about her winning this Award then it's because of her hard work and dedication toward her work." Neil said pulling her more closer staring her proudly.

Then he gave her the award while others clapped.

.

.

.

"Neil why did you dragged me here from the party? And what are you doing leave me?? " Avni said trying get down from his arms while he just threw her on the bed and started to kiss her.

"Neil...Neev will cry I need to take.....ouch! What are you doing??" Avni was saying when suddenly he bited on her neck little hardly.

"Shh...I have already informed mom and she will take care of everything there, now you just be silent and enjoy." Neil said again getting busy on his work.

"Neil..someone will come." Avni said trying to suppress her moan while he kept kissing her neck while his hands roam all around her body.

"No.one will come. Now shhh... "Neil said kissing her cheek when they heard the knocking on the door.

"Neil someone is knocking??" Avni said trying to stop but he wasn't ready to leave her.

"Neil please does whatever you want but at night. Right now go open the door."Avni said pushing him away making groan loudly. While she corrected her dress.

"Why are you here??"Neil said seeing their whole group standing, opening the door after Avni corrected her dress.

"What do you mean by why are you here??we are here to celebrate her success" Radhika said pushing him away and dragged Avni out.

"Do you romance afterwards but right now let's celebrate" Sid said dragging him out.

"Lets celebrate" All four(Radhika, Mahek, Sid, Dd) shouted excitedly making Neil want to cry while Avni just giggles seeing his face making him glare her.

.

.

At night 11pm. Neev was sleeping with his grandparents. In Avneil's room.

"Now I can't control anymore." Neil said throwing her on the bed.

"Neil..."Avni squealed loudly due to hid sudden moment but stopped seeing his desired filled eyes.

"I love you Avni."Neil said pecking her lips again and again.

"I love you too" Avni said and felt him smiling while nuzzling into her neck, softly kissing her there while his hand roamed all over her curves.

"Now who will save you??"Neil asked looking at her with his eyes filled with lots of love, passion, desire, lust and don't know what. He was going to open her dress when they heard someone's cry from behind the door followed by a knock.

"Maa " Neev cried from outside.

"Our son" Neil said groaning loudly.

"Our son" Avni said laughing.

The End

Hi there everyone how are you all?? Here's the epilogue, I hope you all will like it. If you want you can check out my new story Beauty and the Beast.

P/s- Its unedited so please ignore the mistakes.

Thank you.

Lots of love to you all

Love you all

Itsyourblackrose