Angry Hubby Drunken Wife

This book is originally published on wattpad by itsyourblackrose.

Chapter 43

"Forced or loved but she is my bride, an important part of my life and I love her. So you don't need to interfere in our matter. And if I saw you near me again or my wife then believe me I will destroy you and will bring you on street." Neil said gritting his teeth and left leaving a heartbroken Juhi behind.

Avni was sitting staring at the sky when suddenly she felt someone pulling her from her seat and dragged her outside in the garden area which was isolated.

"Nei...Neilll..What are you doing??"Avni asked seeing him.

"That's what I want to ask you Avni. Why are you doing all this??"he asked

"What did I do?" She asked confusingly.

"Why didn't you stopped her from coming near me Avni " Neil shouted angrily while pinning her to her walls, holding her both hand tightly making them red.

"Ne..Neil...please leave my hand. Its paining"Avni pleaded, trying to avoid his question.

"First answer my questions Avni......"

"Why didn't you stopped her from coming near me Avni, why you never showed your rights on me Avni, why " Neil again shouted angrily.

"Because you wanted it" Avni said taking a pause

"And I don't have any right to stop you" she continued staring down.

"You are My Bride for god sake you only have the right" he spoke staring at her deeply.

"Because maybe you were never mine" she said smiling sadly, upping her lashes at him.

Just the difference is earlier you didn't wanted to accept and now I can't accept it, knowing very well that now, nothing is possible even if I want.

"Oh really! Then what between us? What we are for each other?? Because for you this marriage doesn't matter right?" He asked making her silent.

"Answer me dammit" He shouted angrily.

"Nei..neil..Its hurt...hurting...."She said

"And what about me Agni, what about me. How can you be so selfish Avni? How?? For you ,your fear, your wanting ,your pain is everything but..but what about me Avni?? What about me?? Have you ever thought about me??" He asked shaking her vigorously.

"Ne...Neil....I..."She started but was cut off by him.

"No never, for my pain, my wish they are nothing for you. You never cared what I want. But now you know what I am fed up. I am fed up from you and your problem that now I dont even want to see you."

"You are free to do whatever you want. Just do a little favour don't show your face to me."Saying this he left without realising that how much its goanna affect her.

Hearing him she freezes on her spot tears kept pouring down her eyes. She stood there like a lifeless body, his words...his words kept repeating in her mind.

How can you be so selfish Avni??

You know what I am fed up from you Avni.

I am fed up from you and your problem that now I dont even want to see you.

Just do a little favour don't show your face to me?

I am fed up from you Avni.

I am fed up from you and your problem that now I don't even want to see you.