chapter -10

The sun was shining in the sky with his brightest smile. Mina woke up by the rise hitting her face , she made her way to the  guest room leaving Yuna and Mrs park there dead sleep.

She entered the room but it was empty. So mina started a program 'search tiny jimin'.

At last she found him sleeping in the guest room in the ground floor . His phone was continuously ringing.

" Jimin wake up, jimin .... Minie ... At least answer the phone"

" 5 more minutes" he was above to sleep but ......

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh " there was a loud scream.

Mr. Park , jimin both of them who are sleeping jolt up .
All people ran into the living room.

In the middle of the house , where the sofa was located Yuna was standing infront of them while looking right through it... Others are back facing the object.

As they came into the view of you and tae sleeping cuddling each other , your bra on the table , marks on your neck turned blue.

Even after the scream Yuna let out , you guys are sleeping sound lessly .

Mrs park walked into the scene where everyone has their sight on you guys .
She felt shy just by looking at the newly married couple.

" Just go  , don't interrupt them"

" But ... B..!!" Yuna shattered.

" Don't talk , shhhh yuna . Come lets pack we should leave in the afternoon " Mrs park took them away.

_______________

It's past 1 tae just woke up from the slump of sleep , the minute he open his eyes , he saw you. Yn . His yn. So close. Tightly in his safe hold.

He smiled and kissed your forehead.
Pulling you more closer he slipped his face into the cork of your neck , took heavy breathe to inhale your sent.

You , who is also not in such a deep slumber woke up. The first thing you felt after waking up is taehyung giving you small kisses.

" Hmmm ... "

" Good morning babygirl"

" Good morning" you said in a sleepy husky voice.
He started taling down kisses on your neck .

" Baby ... Not now mom and dad are still her.......... MOM AND DAD .....o God there are still here  " you got up making him also get up .

" Yn we already cooked the food , actually jimin is getting calls from his office since morning . We are going in an hour " mina started talking from the kitchen itself.

You found your bra on the table which you fist in your hands .

" Yeahhh . That I slept here because it was cold on the terrace" you tried to explain.

" Yn we only made two dishes , go fresh up and eat fast " your mom interpreted. They completely ignored the awkward topic.

You and tae shared a quick glance and rushed into the bedroom , after freshing up you guys entered the dining area.

After the lunch with small gurmel noise , jimin took his family with him , leaving only Yuna back .

" Bro , I think I should also leave can you drop me back at Amma appa's house " she gave a voice , for which taehyung immediately agreed. 

Why not , if she steps out it gives you guys some time on a Sunday evening ....

Yuna also packed her small back pack before going she gave you a small gift .

" Wear it on special occasion ....." She whispered these last words in your ear " only when you both are alone"
She walked out so normally but you were staring at the box bewild .

" I will be back fast okay " taehyung spoke getting you back into senses.

" No no . Drive slowly take your time " you  kissed him a small bye .

___________

After dropping Yuna at Kim's house tae returned home , which is pretty sound less .

In search for you he started calling your aloud ..... no response 

"Yn its not funny , where are you " he finally ented his room , which is surprisingly empty . "yn?'"

the bathroom door opened revealing you  in a small white turtle neck top which is not actually a top its like a binky top and a very short shorts , technically  a full length underware.

" fucking hell " tae mouth watered at the site , he took a slaned step to reach you .

"When did you buy this " he leaned his face near yours , his face was so close , you thought he will kiss you but he was just touching your lips with his tinder ones . 

"I didn't, yuna gave me as a gift " yn utter breathlessly , why is he not kissing ....... yet . 

" that brat did something great for once " he pulled you closer by the small of your waist . " you look like a fucking doll , so soft , so beautiful, so fuckable ...... i was never this dirty baby , you made me like  this , i never talked to a woman like this  and i never will ... except you. "

he kissed you ....... thats what you are waiting for but it still took you by surprise. 

" you are my queen and slut at the same time yn  " he mumbled , this made a pool flood between you legs . 

he grabbed the base of your ass  lifting you and pressed you in between him and the matrix . 

" you feel it " he grinned on you " you caused it " 

he took of the turtle top without ripping it ,, which you are greatful for. Followed by your white lace bra , you're already on low breath to which he attached his mouth to your peacky bub . 

you let a heavy moan out , and they continued till you both are naked , you only in a small underware which will join those cloths in  a while . you both where in between a massive heavy make out . 

" yn i love you " he let out , maybe he's aggressive but wants to clarify that this is love making not some kind of fuck. 

" i love you too taetae" you stared at him in the eyes , both exchanged a smile before his removed the underware. 

his smile was replaced by panick , " yn the-ere is bloo-d ".

o shit , you got your period.  

you quickly coverd your self with a towel " i got my period tae " 

" WHY IS EVERYTHING INTERRUPTING US " 

__________

end ......>....... 

Unholy children concert on your studies not couple romance