chapter -7

You are so embitter that you shouted on taehyung , but mistake was his , right ??

You just took a quick hot shower .
As you tired to grab a towel , you mind streak that you didn't even bring towel , you just came into the bathroom and slammed the door on his face , twice .

How will I go out.
Should I ask him to pass the towel.
No never , I would talk to him until he would sincerely apologise.

But how will I go out ?????

You took a deep breath . And slightly opened the door. The door sound made the ladde ultra.

He was waiting for you so that he would provide the necessary details that he was innocent and he didn't mean any of those about your parents then earn the kiss and cuddles as a reward.

Perfect plan right ...
Lets see what will happen.

But there you are only stretching your hand out. Taehyung was confused but thought you want something and come near the door.

" Give me the towel " you tried to say it Sternly but it came out frail.

Taehyung was frozen on his place , he is just looking at your hand which was still out , it has small water droplets and was shaking a little bit because of the cold weather.

His mind was on fire the thought of you bare on the other side of the door .

" Fast " you again said , which made him ran to the cupboards , run back.

He slowly gave you the cloth , making sure that his hand touches yours.

You breath got heavy because of his little touch. You are the person who said no touching and kissing but here you are weak for his sexy hand , which would touch you squeeze you , torture you.

Your hand romance was distributed by the door knock .

You instantly pulled your hand inside and placed on your heart. The incident kept Playing in your mind which just made you smile , but quickly replaced by a frown .

He didn't apologise ..... Until he does I won't talk to him.

___

Taehyung irritatingly opened the door only to be greeted by Jimin .

" What " he asked annoyingly.

" He wants to sleep with you guys today " jimin smiled sheepily.

" Who  ??" Taehyung asked still confused why he came here at this time.

" Sam " he answered taehyung .

Sam popped from behind
" Taehyung gomobu ".

" Wait wait ..... Wait ... " He tried to stop Sam but the little one was so excited to spend time with his gomo went inside their room.

Taehyung glared at jimin who laughed awkwardly .

" Jimin , can't he stay with us guys , yn and I need to talk " taehyung groaned.

" You know right me and mina want to spend some time ..... Alone ." Jimin said fiddling with his fingers too shy to look up .

" So "

" So just take care of him " he said .

" What ,,, no don't do this to me jiminaa . "

" No tae , you don't do this to me , you and yn always stay alone but Me and mina stay with my parents ...... Try to understand my need . You know i am a man of requirements "
Jimin let out making taehyung groan again .

" What happened to you both " you said from the back , taehyung truned and saw to all dressed up , another groan left him mouth .

He missed the golden chance ....

" Sam wants to stay with you guys , but taehyung is not agreeing , convince him yn " jimin smirked knowing that you will make him agree .

But what he don't know is he made taehyung chances of getting forgiven a little less.

Yn gave a 'what' look to taehyung .

" He will stay here until you guys leave , we have no problem " yn said and went away .

Taehyung was standing in front of the door looking at jimin doing a happy la la la la dance .

Jimin went into the guest rooms hopping like a frog . And did a little warm up before knocking the door.

A sad yet funny chuckle left the needy man behind him .

_____

Next day morning ~~~

Taehyung entered the living room , only to be greeted by a ghost ..... No a jimin. 

What is he doing here.

He went near to the man those has dark circles and was covered with the blanket only his head picking out .

" Why are you here ..... In the living room and only you have pillows and blanket "

Jimin gave a devastated look , and cried .

" Yesterday when I went into the room . I saw mina and Yuna shareing the bed . I asked Yuna to sleep in the hall area but your sister refused . Then I secretly said mina about leaving Sam in your room.  She got angry and kicked me out of the room " he completed .

Taehyung just signed in satisfaction .
He gave a evil smirk to jimin and laughed.

His laugh broke when you came with the coffee mug . Tae forwarded his hand but you placed the cup on the table and went away without looking at the pouty man .

" I think something happened between you both also " the short man asked curiously.

" This is all because of you ." Taehyung glowed

" I know very well how to convince a lady very easily , so I will give to advise don't worry in one day you two will be back to normal "

At the same time mina came with another coffee cup. Jimin also tried to take the cup but it saw placed harshly on the table.  After that she walked away. 

" Ahhh , women are unpredictable "
He exclaimed .

" So where are we , yes I know some tricks which might help you "

" Are you sure , you know I just saw what happened I think you are in the same position as me "

" I am but I have total 7 years of experience , don't worry .
When a woman is angry mean either we did something or she did something.  Any case the man should say sorry first . So first thing is saying sorry . Second food bring them their fav food . Then last even after the fight was over they will behave weirdly , like they won't let you touch them.  But be patient and keep trying to approach her and lastly finish the fight with a good sex "

Taehyung carefully listened whatever jimin said , may be he should do the same or should he try something on his own .

" Hey guys shall we watch some movies today " there came Yuna. 

Jimin and taehyung faces slowly turned to her glaring at her.

Because she is the reason taehyung was frustrated , without even intimidating she bought a big battalion .

And yesterday because of her saying no made jimin sleep on the couch and not with mina as he wants. 

" Guys why are you guys looking at me like that " she just chuckle nervously. 

" Oo Yuna my dear sister , once come here I will give you something . Come "

" No I know you will beat me "

" No Yuna , just trust and once come here.  " Jimin called her.

As she tried to escape the both man chased her ....

_____your Sasha 🤍