chapter - 3

Taehyung entered the living room where he saw your family getting entertained by Yuna .

He mental faceplamed him self .

It's not like he hate her , he loves her but he just ...... You know siblings formal . Their bond is like that .

" Samie , I am going to supper market so will you come with me " taehyung asked him .

Sam got excited , why not may be he will get free chocolates from his uncle.

" Yeah gomobu let's goo " he got up from his mothers lap .

" Taehyung shi , no need to take him . He will run here and there and also will ask you to buy some useless things " said mina , has no intention to trouble tae.

" No noona that's not a problem , I will handle him " taehyung ensured mina with a sweet smile.

" Tae oppa , won't you take me to " Yuna asked , not wanting to miss the chance of going out .

" Nope , you stay home sisi . Help your sister in law " tae insist in a teasing way .

" I don't know , I am coming with you " she said it like child making her cheeks puffed out .

" I think you won't be able to handle two children , so I will also come with you " jimin rise up his hand in help making Yuna irritated because she was referred as child.

" Take yn with you , she likes going to store and buying  weird stuff " your mom said then she added " she would buy instant noodles , once she bought some biscuits which are pizza flavour "

Your mom was above to say the whole list of unwanted suff you bought , taehyung made a disgusting face hearing about the biscuit flavour .

" Mom , mom .... No need . Actually I made a list of items that I need " you gave the list to taehyung .

" But you like going outside right ??? " your mom asked .

Oo you do like it , but the matter is leaving the guest Alone is not a right way of hospitality .

" Don't worry we are not some outsiders so go , we don't mind " your mom  said like she just read your mind .

__________

Finally sitting inside the car , their is this awkward silence between you two .

Yuna was teasing her brother , because he opened the car door for you and also put your seat belt .

Sam is looking out of the window and talk to his father jimin .

Mina ensured you that she will take care of her in-laws , and made a request of 2 cups chocolate ice cream.

The car halted in front of the conventional store .
Taehyung opened the car door for you like usual , Yuna aww and made a teasing sound.

" I want chocolate , you know it also has a free gift . A spider man toy. " Sam went to the snacks section.

" Hehe , I also want some snacks too you know we can have a movie night " Yuna ran behind Sam .

" Just let them be , and we will divide the list " jimin took the paper from you .

" Umm , I will buy the vegetables . You two buy the noodles and other ingredients in this list. " You said walking away from them .

Everyone are busy doing their own shopping , but something caught taehyung's eye

........................

........................

" Condoms "

He made his way to them , and grabbed the packet , but an other hand hold it at the same time .

Tae glance at the person just to get his eyes wide .
" Jimin "

" What are you both doing "
A female voice said from the back .

________your Sasha 🤍 .

Vote if you like it .