chapter - 8

People in the house are seated on the large sofas which are located in the living room.

Taehyung who is a manager in one of the top campaine had a good house , a home theatre to . Yuna was excited to watch a movie here. This is also a reason why she often want to visit taehyung's house. Disturbing tae and yn is also tho....

" So let's watch movie , we have a home theatre set as well " Yuna broke the thought out , everyone agreed but taehyung was just staring  at the wall blankly.

" Oppa , help us arrange " Yuna shouted in tae's ear , which made him jolt up.

" You brat " he cursed and started changing the running Yuna .

" Me and mina will get the screen box " jimin said getting up he pulling mina with him. 

" I will bring snacks wait " your mother also went into the kitchen. 

Taehyung and Yuna sat down breathing heavily , he was sweating a lot so he moved closer to the person who is beside him and pushed his face into their clothes , it's non other then you. But you moved away from him , making him Pout .

Suddenly the expression of his face changed by seeing jimin and mina laughing and coming out of the store room , his hand is around her and other hand has the box .

what ???.... How ???
Mina noona was totally angry with him . Now with in 5 mins what did that shorty do to make her smile .
I will ask him now .... So that I can make up with my yn .

Taehyung got up and spin his foot to jimin , and dragged the older male a little side .

" What did you do to make up with noona " he said .

" I did exactly what I told you morning " jimin replied .

" So You had sex in just 2 mins ...... " he said , which made jimin instantly slap his shoulder.

" I gave her a sweet kiss and said my heart full apologize " jimin corrected the confused male .

"thats it . "

"first start with talking even tho you won't get a reply, then say sorry feel sorry , and then kiss" he completeled . 

__________

The movie started ........ after three major fight , two world wars the movie was decided -- avengers-infinity war , then follows End game. 

your mom tried to stay a litter longer watching , but the sound effects made her head heavy , so she went away to relax. this made the whole sofa empty . jimin and mina were semi cuddling on the front end of the couch . yuna and sam were seated on the floor eating popcorn. taehyung and yn were the only people to be at the end . 

The man took this as an opportunity and grabbed your hand , while you who was totally into the movie got flinch. 

you glare at him asking why did he touch you when you clearly said him not to , as you were about to jerk his hand away but his tightly and firmly hold it and pulled you close to him . 

you fell on the top of him which made tae lean his back on the headrest . 

" i am sorry  for talking like that , please talk to me " he whispered in your ear , this action of his made shivers ran down your spine .

you thought to forgive him , but just wanted to play with him so you ignored him . and looked at the tv . but your position was awkward, you on the top of him , nearly sitting on his lap .