chapter - 6

" Yes , actually Yuna came to our house because taehyung's parents are going to Village because of something , she planned this suprise visit , also suggested to stay for 2 days " your mom completed her explanation .

Taehyung was not in a mood to talk or react , his face has some different kind of expression which you can't get .

" Eomma actually there are only two guests rooms " you said slowly  showing the rooms , one on the top floor.  Other was in the ground floor.

" Then we will take this one , appa and I can't take the stairs " she said and was above to go , but you stopped them but saying.

" Eomma I will check the room and clean them once again "

" Taehyung go to our room and fresh up " you again spoke  , taehyung also looked at himself , he was still in navy blue shirt and dark blue pants .

" okay " he said lowly and made his way to your ur shared bedroom.

Taehyung went into the bathroom and took a hot shower , rolled himself into a white towel and moved to open the door .

As you cleared the guest space and entered the room , you find it empty.

At the same time taehyung made his way out of the Washroom .
The minute he saw you , he pouted sadly and ran to you with open hands and hugged you .

You also wrapped your hands around him , that guy started to whine .

" Why , why can't I have some space with my wife. Why should they come today , the day we are going to be one , why did they even come " you were consoling him by smoothing your hand on his back  , but his last sentence made your hand stop .

' why did they even come '

" Tae , what do you mean ' why did they even come " you said break the hug. 

" Yes why did they come , just to distrub us " the words come out of his mouth without a second thought.
Which made you frown .

They are your family , literally you saw them after 1 month. His immature words some how hurted you in a slight corner .

" What you do mean tae , they are my parents and family they are always welcome to our house " you said , still having the frown. 

" Oho no , baby I didn't mean like that , I mean why today .... " Taehyung said in defence.

" No no , you said why did they even come " you pointed your index finger towards him.  " Actually reminding you , your own sister bought them , so it's not my family's fault " 

" O God , yn . I promise I was just saying that because of frustration and why are you taking it Wrongly. "

" I am the wrong one always "

" I didn't say that you are wrong baby , why are you mistaking it " he tried to place a hand on your cheek .
But you wank it away .

" Yes I am the person who mistakes everything , right "
You want into the bathroom without listening to his words .

" Hey baby , open the door . I didn't say it like that you are missunderstanding "
He said knocking the bathroom door .

" I missunderstand , thank you for understanding me this much " you shouted back .

" O God , what am I saying " he mentally slapped himself and took a deep breath .

" Baby , darling , I am sorry , I was just sexually frustrated , that's why I am taking nonsense " taehyung voiced out for the other side of the door .
You suddenly opened the door and said .

" Then be frustrated , you are not going to touch me , kiss me or do any other things until my family and your sister would go "

You shut the door on his face .

Taehyung was shocked and also sad .

" No kisses for TWO DAYS ...... I can't  stay a freaking minute " he said with a sad pout .

______________your Sasha 🤍