chapter - 2

Taehyung opened the door .... Only to be greeted by a whole ass battalion.

Mrs.prak , Mr. park , jimin , mina and a 5 year old boy Sam .

Taehyung eyes widened by seeing your parents , your brother and his wife with his son .

" Eommonim , appa- nim . Jiminie pado , mina ..... And Sam ummmm hi "
He greeted them still not welcoming them in .

But he has no idea that he is going to get another huge ass shock. 

" TAETAE OPPAAAAA" a girl shouted while jumping in front of him , to suprise him .

He was surprised but with in a second he was irritating .

Why because it's non other then his  own evil annoying irritating sister Yuna .

She is just 19 , but mischievous and her fav hoodie is irritating taehyung.

You heard a loud pitch voice , as you are still sitting on the kitchen counter and recognise the voice with in second.
" Yuna "

At the time of your wedding she is the person who teased the shit out of you .

Not even your brother The flirty king park jimin also has a chance infront of her .

You looked at yourself , very short shorts , hair is all messed up and bonus 2 hickeys on the neck. 

The next second you jump and went into the bedroom to cover youself up .

" Why are you here Yuna??? " he asked not interested to talk to her in , because he knows every well she will make troubles .

And mainly he is having the time of his life , which was runned .

" Oppa , won't you let us in . Aaavv you made the guests stand outside , is this what our parents taught you " Yuna said dramatical .

Taehyung didn't give a shit about her and playfully pushed her away and greeted your parents with a proper bow and let them in first  , then jimin and taehyung did a friendly hug  letting everyone into the house.

" Yn gomo ....... " Sam started shouting.

Taehyung went into the kitchen to see you are there , but not finding you he thought you are in the bedroom. 

He was above to go , but Yuna came into the kitchen.

" Hmmm, I can smell something delicious . Did sister in law make it .." she checked the dish .

" Yuna get out ,and don't irritate me " he said .

" Now did I do something , and are you that manner less not even giving water to guest " she said offended.
" Or are you and sister in law in some business and we disturbed you guys that is the reason you are so irritated "

Taehyung sigh dragged her to the hall and made her sit on the couch where the others were talking.

Yn came out of the room at the same time . She changed into a long legging and loose tshirt.  She applied a little bit make up on her neck but still covered it with her hair.

" Hi eomma , appa " she greeted them , they are having a how abouts conversation and catching up . 

Taehyung  brought drinks for everyone and placed the tray on the table .
( Such a husband material)

He served everyone and took the tray and went into the kitchen.

Yn excused herself to check on her alien , because she can't trust him in the kitchen, alone .

" Taehyung" she called him out .

" Hmm " he hummed and truned towards you , now facing you .

You both had a eye contact . Which just made you remember the streamy make out and all most love making.

" Ahhnnmmmm ... Mmm they all came at this time , I mean I want to ask them to have dinner  you know it's 6:30 . So can you bring groceries so that I can cook "

" Yes ofcourse , I will bring them quickly "

He was biting his lips trying not to blush and you are playing with the hem of the tshirt already blushing.

" No take your time , umm take Sam with you too he will buy something "
You said .

" okay ... I will go then. " . He said but didn't move and kept his eyes on you. 

He actually want to push you into the wall and grad your hands , pin them above your head and kiss your juices lips and squeeze yo.......

His thoughts broke when you cleared your throat , lust is flowing out of his eyes .

He just took the car keys on the fridge and walked out .

You just shyly looked down , remembering his eyes which where hungry for you. 

But somebody grabbed your chin , and smashed his lips to yours. 

You realised it is taehyung , he pulled you by your waist , squeezing it hard making a low moan out .

He gave a last suck to your lips and said.

" I will be back soon " he wink at you going out of the kitchen room .

______your Sasha 🤍

Vote if you like it 💜