159. King of the Damned

Začít od začátku

"Utter destruction."

"To be indelicate. But here's the thing, pet -- same goes for you. And once I'm gone, who do you think's next on those cute boys' and that adorable girl's list? That's right. So let's get real. Join me in taking out the Winchesters and that ridiculous Blade, and then we'll deal with each other."

"To be clear... I'll not be joining you ever. Except at your death scene, where I shall burst into song. Goodbye. You have no hold over me."

"Oh, no?" She snapped her fingers and Gavin appeared. "Gavin, honey, say hello to daddy."

"How did you-"

"I know a spell or two, Crowley."

"Are you mad? This is your big card? The boy and I loathe each other. I made it clear in the past -- I don't care what happens to the little bugger."

"No. But that was before... Wasn't it? See, I know all about your little problem -- bingeing on blood, going right to the edge of being human -- all of those human feelings."

"I'm clean."

"And I'm willing to bet that there's a smidgen of humanity in there somewhere."

"Not a chance."

Abaddon made a hand gesture and Gavin's eyes began bleeding.

"I'm blind!" Gavin cried. "Help! I beg you."

"You know these ghoulish party tricks don't impress," Crowley said. "Seen worse, done worse."

"No!"

"Uh-huh," Abaddon commented.

"Please! Aah!"

"You're playing a weak hand, Red!" Crowley told her.

"I beg you!"

"You've made your point. Now stop."

Abaddon made another gesture. "Sure." Gavin's torture ended.

INT. INTERROGATION ROOM

Ezra said, "You're wasting your time. I have nothing to say."

"We disagree," Dean replied.

"There's no use torturing me. I am a trained commando. It won't work."

"Wow. Well, you just asked me to dance."

"Dean!" Sam called. "Dean! He won't be telling us anything dead. Besides, you know Kennedy and I -- Kennedy and I are starting to realize that he probably doesn't know anything. He was probably just pretending at the bar. Most likely, he's a nobody. I mean, do the math. Ezra here is one of Metatron's elite posse? Really? One of Metatron's most trusted is, uh -- is hanging out at bars, blabbing about the boss. Does that make any sense?"

"Well, only if Metatron is purposefully surrounding himself with losers."

"Exactly! Right."

"Yeah."

"What's this guy even doing here?" Alana wondered.

"He's a wannabe," Dean informed. "I mean, if he was a key player, he would be up in Heaven with Metatron where all the action is."

"Exactly."

"What if I'm a decoy?" Ezra suggested. "Or in deep cover."

"I-it's pathetic," Sam said.

"Mm, probably hasn't even been to Heaven, not since the fall."

"Of course not!"

"Yes, I have," Ezra told them.