158. Alex Annie Alexis Ann

SHERIFF STATION

A deputy was hauling a struggling girl through the hall.

"All right, Missy, calm down!" Deputy Frank said.

"Let me go!" the girl cried.

"Calm down!" He locked her in a cell and sat at a desk.

The girl yelled, "Let me out!"

The radio on the desk crackled to life and a voice said, "Hey, Frank, someone smashed the front window over at Dawson's Hardware – possible B&E. Need you to check it out."

"Yeah, copy that, but the bullpen's empty, and I got someone in holding," Deputy Frank told him.

"Sheriff's heading to the station now. They won't be alone long."

"Roger that. I'm heading out."

The girl said from her cell, "Hey, don't leave me. Please."

The deputy just looked at her as he headed out the door. The girl looked worried as she backed away from the cell door.

A little later, she was sitting on the floor of the cell. She heard a noise and she stood to investigate. When she went to look out the door a young man's face appears. She jumped in surprise.

"Cody," the girl called.

"There you are, girl," Cody said.

"How did you find me?"

"Come on. You don't really need to ask that, do you?"

"A-are the others with you?"

"Everyone was off on a hunt when I'd realized you'd run away. Figured I'd do you and them a favor and come take care of this before they even know we're gone."

"You can't get me in here."

Cody held up keys and unlocked the door. "Cop sure was in a hurry to check out that "B&E" I faked. Barely even saw me coming. I keep telling you – you can run and you can hide, but we will always find you."

Cody opened his mouth and a set of vampire teeth descended. But before he could jump the girl, he was decapitated from behind. Blood sprayed in the cell. Jody was standing there with a bloody fire axe.

ROAD

The Impala pulling up next to a Sioux Falls Sheriff cruiser with Jody standing next to it. It was raining outside as the brothers, Aiden and Alana got out to greet the sheriff.

"You boys and girl are a sight," Jody said.

"Jody," Sam called. "How's the shoulder?"

"Eh, only aches when it rains. How you boys and girl been?"

"Peachy," Dean said.

"Touch and go," Sam replied.

"We're managing," Alana stated, letting out a breath as Aiden took her hand.

"I know the feeling," Jody said. "You okay, Alana?"

Aiden nodded. "Mommy's okay. She's gonna have a baby."

"Another? Congratulations!"

"Thanks," Alana replied.

"So, what you got for us?" Dean asked.

Jody turned and opened the truck of her car and the dead vampire laid inside next to his head. Sam looked quickly around and bent down and pressed his finger to the gum of the vampire. A vampire tooth pushed out.

"Yeah, uh, that's a vamp, all right," Sam confirmed.

"I don't know, Sammy. Looks like Jody might not need our help anymore," Dean teased.