THE FINAL OF SEASON 5 - MISSING ANTHONY

🇵🇱 Elena's POV (The next day in Poland, the hotel room, Cracow)

Elena: Hello - I approached him standing by the kitchen island.

Eric: Hi - He said quickly while resting his back against the island and looking away.

Elena: How do you feel? - I sighed - Can I help you somehow?

Eric: No, it's just... - He sighed, rubbed his face and looked at me again - I'm sorry, I'm just still a bit angry about this whole situation - He embraced me and kissed my forehead - I just remembered how I felt after Madison's betrayal and... - He took a deep breath and closed his eyes - You know.

Elena: I can help you with lawsuit against him - I looked at him again and smiled.

Eric: It would be too much for you, Elena - He sighed and started nodding negatively - No, I can do it alone. Enough problems and work you have on your mind.

Elena: Have you already started something?

Eric: Yes, your father and I blocked him from leaving the country yesterday - He nodded - Also, I wrote an official document, that your father needed, and thanks to that Liam can't leave the USA by any form of transport.

Elena: Have you been working very late? - I touched his cheek - I can see you're a bit tired.

Eric: I just wanted to do everything right away - He sighed - I couldn't let him flee, Elena.

Elena: Understandable - I nodded.

Eric: Are you sure it's not a problem for you? - He looked at me unconvinced again - You know, Nina to join us.

Elena: Don't be ridiculous, of course not - I chuckled - She's my cousin and one of my closest friends now. Besides, I'm a bit excited, you know? - I smiled - I will have finally someone to gossip with.

Eric: I'm happy to hear that - He tucked my hair behind my ears and kissed my forehead again - You're a pure angel, El.

Elena: Maybe this time I will take a girly room with Emery and Nina? - I smirked.

Eric: Nope, I won't give you to them - He smirked and tickled me a bit.

Elena: I just hope there won't be any problems between Nina and Emery - I sighed and grimaced - I guess Nina will be quite skeptical about Emery and on the other hand you know Emery. She's quite straightforward and won't let anyone walk over herself.

Eric: Yeah, I know - He sighed and nodded - But don't worry about it. Leave it to me - He smiled.

Elena: Mr. Williams is about to start a little discipline? - I smirked.

Eric: If it helps you to work peacefully, with no more problems, then yes - He nodded - Besides, both Emery and Nina are important for Ezra too - He shrugged - I'm sure he will help me with that.

Elena: Crap - I gasped and touched my lips - And Jacob. Of course Nina will argue with Jacob as well!

Eric: Anthony will tame Jacob's hot mouth, don't worry - He laughed - He already did it once, remember? Just think about Mike's case, okay? - He put his hands on my shoulders - Leave the rest to us. Situation like in Croatia won't happen again, I'll take care of it, I promise.

Elena: Thank you - I smiled - I really appreciate that.

He was about to kiss me, but at the last moment the ringtone interrupted us. We just chuckled and I took out my phone out of my pocket...