(S5, E7) THE CHEATER

Start from the beginning

Eric: You removed his tattoo? - There was a huge shock on his face.

Elena: His tattoo is with him at the same place, in the past, Eric - I emphasised - That was the answer to all my problems. That's the answer why I slept better today - I smiled and looked into his eyes - I couldn't start over having this on my body.

Eric: You... - He slowly got up to sit down too and faced me - You did it for...

Elena: You - I smiled - And to finally start over. With no one else between us.

Eric was silent for a while and he lowered his head to look at my arm again and I... I started being nervous even more. I mean, he's not shouting or something, but this silence is... Unbearable...

Elena: I wanted to tell you yesterday, but you were asleep and...

Then, he raised his head again, grabbed my face and kissed me. You can't even imagine what kind of relief I felt. I was sure he would be mad at me for not telling him about it, that he would shout at me or something, but... He didn't.

Eric: Nobody has ever done anything like this for me, Elena - He rested his forehead against mine while looking into my eyes and stroking my cheeks - There was no better way to prove your feelings to me, Elena.

Elena: So, you're not mad I didn't tell you or...

Eric: I'm the luckiest man on earth to have such girlfriend like you, Elena - He chuckled and started nodding - I love you.

Elena: I love you too... - I hesitated for a second - Eric - I smiled.

Then, he kissed me again, grabbed me and pushed me on the bed again, but I just started laughing and pushing him away so as not to wake Lucy up...

_________________________________

🇺🇸 Nina's POV (The next day in the USA, Nina's house, LA)

Today, I took a day off and decided to devote myself to all preparations. Why? Because... It's today. Today is my and Liam's second anniversary. Honestly? I cannot even describe how excited I am since the morning. I wake up at 6 and literally cannot stop smiling or walking around the house like crazy, really.

Liam: I see someone is in an incredibly good mood today - I heard his voice behind me.

I turned to him while standing by the kitchen island, put my hands on his shoulders and even wider smile appeared on my face.

Nina: Mhm - I smirked and gave him a quick kiss - Today is such a beautiful day, don't you think?

Liam: Yes, it's quite sunny today - He peeked at the window behind us and smiled.

Nina: Yes and quite special day, am I correct? - I started playing with his collar.

Liam: Yes, I have to admit that it's quite a special day since you got up earlier than me - He chuckled - It's quite rare.

Nina: Anything more special? - I grabbed his hands.

Liam: Every day with you is special, babe - He smiled and kissed my forehead - It doesn't matter if it's Monday, Tuesday or Friday.

I peeked at him and for a short moment, I feel sad about his attitude to our anniversary, but then I thought that maybe he also wants to surprise me? Just like I want to surprise him? My plan is to prepare a romantic dinner just for the two of us. I looked for some interesting recipes and I bought everything yesterday. See? And that's exactly why I'm so excited since the morning. I want to make everything just... Perfect. So, I think he's also to surprise me somehow. Especially, since I found that ring a few days ago...