I just can't look past it, yet.

I drove off to the jazz club and parked my car, walking inside. Many eyes were on me and I held my head high as I strutted toward a booth and slipped inside before looking at the drink menu.

"What can I get you?" The waitress asked and I looked up at her and smiled kindly.

"A martini. Dry with the blood orange purée on the side."

"Great choice." I looked up and saw those intense green eyes and beautiful smile causing my face to heat up. They had a bundle of roses in their hand, their suit holding their body greatly. They looked bigger, as if they've been working out more. Their hair was in a short, neat haircut that complimented their face shape.

"And for you, sir?" The waitress asked. Angel kept staring down at me as I stared up at them and they grinned, their eyes peeling from mine to the waitress who smiled patiently.

"Bring us your finest bottle of wine. Red." They stated smoothly. The waitress nodded and walked away and I stood, angels eyes roaming my body considering my dress held my newfound curves greatly. I had put on some weight the last few months, no longer working out excessively and allowing my curves to take their full form.

"Well I must say..time sure compliments you.." Angel breathed as they handed me the flowers before leaning in and placing a lingering kiss on the side of my mouth.

"I can say the same for you." I responded back as they pulled away.

"It must be the haircut. Or the weight gain." They joked causing me to chuckle. They pulled my chair back and I sat down, feeling their fingers graze against my now bare shoulders before sitting down across from me.

"How have you been, Angel?" I asked gently as I touched their hand. They smiled as they shook their head, taking my hand and placing a soft kiss against it.

"It was hard at first. Adrien always asking where mommy was, but..overtime things just fell into place as you said it would. Yet..I just couldn't help but think a piece was missing. A piece that even Anita begged me to try for some time. But I wanted to deal with my bones in the closet first before I approached you."

"What bones?" I asked, my eyes finding their luscious lips causing them to smirk.

I can't wait to kiss you. Finally without the guilt lingering in the back of my mind. I can finally be yours.

"I'm no longer apart of the life. Pops respected my decision. I now own a business."

"Well, look at you.." I grinned.

"I make lingerie for people like..us. Kind of like the ones I brought you." I shifted in my seat as I remembered the black underwear set that held my body greatly. If I wore it now, my newfound curves wouldn't sit right with it.

But I'm sure they wouldn't mind.

"And you?" They asked as they poured themselves a glass of wine. I sipped my martini, our eyes still on each other's as I placed my drink down.

"I've just been focusing on myself and my career."

"How's Novalie? Bella seems to favorite her a lot."

"Yes they're two peas in a pod. She's good..she's dating someone new."

"Oh wow. Are you?" They asked as they stared at me intensely. I smirked before shaking my head slightly causing them to grin.

"So I still have a chance?"

"I didn't say all that, now did I?" I giggled causing them to laugh before standing up and holding their hand out for me. The lights dimmed as people moved to the center and danced to the slow music.

"Care for a dance?"

"Of course."

Angel pulled me into their arms, holding my body tightly to theirs as I laid my head on their shoulder. We swayed back and forth, their hands slipping down my body and holding my wide hips.

"You've developed since the last I saw you.."

"Yes. Been eating more and working out a lot less."

"You look amazing. I bet you feel just as decadent.." They whispered before twirling me around and pulling me back into their arms. I looked up at them with hooded eyes through my lashes.

"Yeah? I'd bet you'd love to know." I responded back causing them to hold me tighter which made me gasp.

"Don't tease me with what I can already taste on my tongue." They whispered as their nose touched mine. I smirked, my eyes fluttering closed as their lips touched mine.

"Since when?!" We heard someone yell next to us and I looked over to see Brooke and Diana staring at both of us in shock.