9.

PART II OF IV (four parts cause after care duh)

UNEDITED

Novalie:

I watched as the couple danced as I slowly sunk myself onto Sage's lap. She was so turned on and quite frankly, so was I. The atmosphere was different, thick with seduction though none of us have yet to utter the words.

Anita and I have been bonding ever since that night at the club. She said I was like the big sister she never had even though she was significantly older than me. It made me realize how fast I had to grow up in order to raise my sister and it triggered something in me.

So one night, while Sage and Angel were hanging out, Anita admitted to me that both her and Angel were very much attracted to my partner and I. At first I was skeptical, ready to leave the room until she grabbed my hand, her eyes big and lustful as she smiled at me.

I wasn't sure what happened next but her lips were on mine and I haven't told Sage. I told Brooke and Brooke admitted that that's the same way they got her hooked and now she keeps going back with her new girlfriend Diana.

She makes me laugh..like a lot. You know I hate people but..I can't seem to hate her. Or her sister. But her even more.

She suggested that we try since Sage mentioned being attracted to Angel. Sage has always been loyal and never even looked anyones way before, so I decided fuck it. Why not?

So I texted Anita a few nights ago and decided that we will try, but we have to make it seem like a surprise for Sage so she didn't get paranoid. The most Anita and I did was kiss, and I even felt guilty for that.

But I knew after tonight, things were going to be different for us. I've seen swingers before, married couples requesting private dances from me when I still worked at the club as they seduced another potential partner. It wasn't my thing then..

Yet the thought of Sage writhing under Angel and I at the same time haunted my dreams ever since that night after the club. Me sitting on her face as Angel rammed into her-

"You guys okay? You haven't uttered a word since after Brooke and Diana went upstairs." Anita whispered as she leaned down, her cleavage in my face and the smell of GOOD GIRL by Caroline Herrera filling my nose.

I bet you are a good girl, huh? With a daddy like that.

I nearly choked from my own thoughts, still learning to accept the side of me that likes these type of things. Although I didn't have much experience, my thoughts tend to take me to other places that I'm starting to dream of being at.

And tonight it was a reality.

"Everything's fine." Sage's voice cracked slightly as I shifted on her lap as she spoke, her fingers digging into my hips as I pressed my warm crotch against the material that's covering her hard on.

"Yeah?" Anita asked, her eyes dipping down to our connected cores and back up to our eyes with a look that caused chills to run down my spine. I swallowed hard and nodded and she smirked wider, arms wrapping around her waist.

"Having fun watching us dance?" Bella asked as she peeked her head from behind Anita as she held her waist. Her eyes were low and glossy as Anita grabbed the blunt from Angel and handed it to us. I turned and put it toward Sage's mouth but she shook her head bashfully.

"That's more Novie's thing." Sage chuckled as she wrinkled her nose. I turned around and looked back at Anita and Bella who were smiling widely.

"Oh yeah, Novie?" Bella asked with an innocent smile. I nodded and she squealed before sitting on my lap causing Sage to moan loudly before covering it with a groan and clearing her throat as the impact made me sink further onto her hard on.

"Finally, Anita we found another stoner beside Angel. Angel always smokes by themselves cause it's like a cigarette for them." Bella babbled and I just stared down at her with a smirk. She reminded me of a young, bubbly teenager and I wondered how they all became so...acquainted. They were such different people.

I inhaled from the blunt, taking in the smoke. As I was about to exhale, someone grabbed my face and pressed their lips against mine, their tongue slipping into my mouth as they inhaled the smoke. Bella pulled away from my face and grinned as she caressed my cheek while exhaling smoke from her nose.

"Fun, right Novie?" She asked quietly as her large innocent eyes dipped down to my lips. I swallowed hard in shock, but jumped as Bella was suddenly pulled from my body and in a grip by Angel.

"Who said you can do that, huh?" Angel growled into her ear as their eyes met mine and Sage's. Sage pulsated against me and my eyes nearly crossed in pleasure as I watched Bella whimper.

Jesse walked over, the room now quiet beside the sound of their belt unbuckling and their footsteps. They were quiet the entire time, and it made me wonder if they were selectively mute like one of my old patients at the hospital.

"Get over here." Their voice was strong and curt, Bella's eyes widening as she looked at me with pleading eyes.

"It's okay really, it's okay-"

"Who said you could respond?" Angel snapped causing me to gasp quietly. I was taken aback by the change of attitude and I felt Sage grow even harder causing me to hold back a smirk. Anita was a damn evil genius and Sage had no clue.

"Brooke! Diana!" Jesse yelled, immediate footsteps running downstairs. They both dropped to their knees in front of Jesse and Sage gasped quietly in my ear, Brooke looking over and winking before looking down at the ground.

"Ma'am." Diana responded.

"Is the red room clear?" Jesse asked.

"Yes ma'am." Brooke responded.

"Everyone to the red room, now."