290: Kage Summit (3)

Começar do início

In the clone Neji's grasp, an unconscious Killer Bee was being grabbed by his collar.

"Bee?! You blind-looking bastard, what did you do to Bee?!" Raikage yelled, but when Neji shot him a cold glare he paused from rushing forward.

"I saved him. When I found him, his chakra was being absorbed by the 'fetus' of the Ten Tails, the Gedo Statue. Most of his chakra was absorbed, in fact. Killer Bee would have died if I wasn't kind enough to pull those chakra back and shove it back into him." Neji explained and threw Bee towards the Kages.

Neji turned to look at Obito, who had yet to move, but now a cold aura was around him. He must be mad seeing his precious hunt getting stolen from his maw.

Neji, along with his two Priestesses beside him, observed the Kages for a long while. Then, Neji started to float in the air for thearetics for his next words.

"Now this creates a dispute. The masked Uchiha wants back his hunt, and the Kages want to stop him from doing so– fearing that the world will end." said Neji while smiling at everyone. "As experienced Ninjas, you all should be aware what this level of dispute typically leads to?"

The Kage escorts gulped at his implication and Neji continued.

"Yes, on behalf of my friend Madara here, I Neji Hyuga hereby declare the start of the 4th Great Ninja War."

The world seemed to tremble as each of his words registered into the Kages.

"Madara will try to take back the Eight Tails so that he can complete his toy, while you Four Villages will try to stop him. Otherwise, only doom awaits you all."

"...."

"...."

As Neji finished his declaration, both parties went dead silent, and some of the Kages were even sweating.

"...Temari," Gaara broke the silence, looking at Temari. "Why are you standing beside such a cruel man? You too, Lady Tsunade. I remember you being caring of him when you came to visit the Sand Village last time, but supporting him in this is too much."

"It is none of your business, Gaara." said Temari first, while Tsunade nodded from beside her. "We are making a better world. I apologise as your big sister, but I wouldn't hold back against you if you stand opposed to me or even try to make me change sides."

Tsunade followed after she finished. "Your feeble minds are unable to understand the greatness of this mission." she said. "But fear not, when all of you are thrown into the paradise of a world, you'll understand how kind we are."

Even Neji was speechless by their acting, so no wonder the other people who were oblivious that they actually were just acting.

Amongst everyone else in the room, surprisingly it was Sasuke Uchiha who reacted first by opening his mouth.

"You three think you can do whatever you want?" asked Sasuke with a hiss. "Just who do you think you are to act like this?"

"Hm?" Neji smirked down at him from the air. "I'm like a producer, pouring money to watch a stage show. That's what I am."

Neji laughed, before changing his demeanour to a frown. "By the way, I am pretty sure Itachi didn't use Kotoamatsukami on Naruto this time around. So it surprises me why he didn't use it on you. You should be on Konoha's side by now, all things considered."

"...." Sasuke's eyes flashed with confusion, as if he couldn't understand the question.

"What happened?" Neji looked at Sasuke's frowning figure. "Then again, I am not really interested in stories of dead men. Some other day, I suppose."