**✿❀🌼🍀❀✿Chapter 29

Start from the beginning

You softly smile at the adorable first-year.

"Holy Dooley Ruby,...What are you doing causing such a commotion outside the dorms?"Ellis noticed one of the senior girls.

Samantha scoffed, "You think..."She gave them a piercing glare.

The girls were swarming around you, excited. They can't believe their floor 8 has just become more famous by the minute because of you. 

They were bombarding you with questions that you were too exhausted to answer. Everything seems surreal. It's as if you're peering into the life of someone you don't know. It's surreal.

"Oh, my goodness. Is it true you dated a BTS member?" Jenna, the blue-eyed beauty, gushed. She attended their concert two years ago. Ruby is extremely fortunate.

"Jenna, take it easy. Isn't it obvious why she's in this magazine? "Candice berates her friend first. Her Asian eyes sparkle through her large glasses.

"That is a massive Ruby,. How did you get his attention? "Someone gushed with envy in her tone. You just sighed as Samantha jumped up from the sofa.

She notices that all eyes are on you. You were wiping your face furiously after taking off your glasses.

Samantha has a stern expression on her face. "Shielas (girls) Ruby, had a difficult day. She has to leave today to return home, and she still has a lot of packing to do. So we'll talk to you again. But it appears that the entire world's paps are hounding her...sorry, guys."

Sofia, a senior, nods "Sorry, Ruby,. Please go rest. We wouldn't let anyone bother you, okay?" She pats you on the shoulder. You give a faint smile.

"Oww, aren't you coming to the Miss UTS-Freshette tomorrow evening?"Another first-year groan from Holly. She wants Ruby to be there. Ruby was also previous. Miss UTS Freshette, and if they win, they want a photo with the now-famous Ruby.

 Miss UTS Freshette, and if they win, they want a photo with the now-famous  Ruby

"Thank you for your understanding. It's too complicated for me to explain right now. Thanks." Samantha pulled you up and led you to your dorm apartment. You could hear excited chatter and giggles.

The girls are overjoyed. After hearing about the Aussie girl at their university who caught the attention of one of BTS's cutest maknaes, some of them received a flood of calls from family and friends.

Students are still hanging out with their friends on campus and talking about Ruby Wallace. The most famous student to date.

In your room.