CHP 18 : happy ending

[ ⚠️ WARNING : mentions of gvn, sh00ting, bl00d and de4th ]

!! third pov!!

time : 7:46 PM

a cold dark cramped room shows, with only the sound of bugs and rats filling it. "ugh..." a low groan then speaks up, followed by a small creak of a chair.

"my head..." it was sunghoon, all tied up on some sturdy wooden chair. he lifts his head up, shaking it to wake himself up.

"the fuck..?" before the latter could even get another word out- the door that was shut then opened, revealing two tall men and another between them. mr. park.

sunghoon raised an eyebrow, completely baffled of what was infront of him. "dad?!" he calls in confusion with a hint of frustration.

"oh sunghoon.." mr. park approaches the tied up boy and sighs, attempting to put a hand on his shoulder. but sunghoon reacted like some hungry animal which made his hand jolt back. "well..uh, sunghoon."

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?! LET ME GO." sunghoon shouts, trying to break free from the ropes that was around his arms and torso. "calm down son, i'll explain-"

"don't fucking call me son." sunghoon snarls, giving mr. park the coldest glare he could ever give. "fine." mr. park then pulls out a couple of papers or rather.. pictures.

"mind explaining what this is?" mr. park throws the pictures above sunghoon and let it fall around him. sunghoon looks at one of the fallen pictures and saw a stolen photo of himself and jake, going on a date, happily.

sunghoon then looks up with slightly panicked eyes, "I-I...that is.."

"park sunghoon. the deal was to make him fall for you, not YOU falling for him." mr. park sternly states.

"b-but-"

"ah whatever. it seems like the sims already found out about our plan so i guess it's just best to leave it." mr. park sighs. "so much for trying to bribe another company."

"you fucking-" sunghoon's anger was building up as words come out of his dad's mouth.

"you better leave them the fuck alone." sunghoon swears, his face shaking from all the anger and frustrations roaming around all over his body. "you swearing at me now? how dare you." mr. park raised his hand and was about to slap his own son but the door then slammed open.

"KWANGHO. DON'T YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON HIM." shout mrs. park, who had a gun pointed at her husband.

"darling.. put it down." mr. park says in a more humble tone.

...

"no, fuck you."

with that, mrs. park pulls the trigger and started shooting, mr. park thought quick and got behind a nearby bodyguard who received all the shots aimed at him. he mentally curses whilst trying to escape the area as another bodyguard tries to take the gun away from mrs. park.

"mom-"

sunghoon wasn't able to do anything since he was still tied to the chair but fortunately, his mother had enough strength to point the gun at the bodyguard's abdomen to shoot.