CHP 13 : outing ll

"let him go."

sunghoon says having this tight grip on my wrist.

"or what?" heeseung talks back, a smirk forming around his lips. sunghoon looked more irritated.

sunghoon was gonna talk again but I just had enough of their fights. its getting annoying.

I pulled both of my hands, causing them to look at me in unison.

"will you both stop already? whenever we meet you two end up in this situation. its annoying, really." I state, rubbing my wrist.

"well, I don't know why this friend of yours keeps on interferring our business when he should be OUT of it." sunghoon defends, turning to heeseung.

"wow, look who's talking. you're the one who kept on sticking your nose up in OUR business when YOU should be the one out of it. do you own him or something?" heeseung takes a step forward, trying to tower over hoon.

"for your information.." sunghoon takes a step forward also and puts an arm on my shoulder. "I'm his husband, you fuckt@rd."

sunghoon squeezed me close to him while not breaking this intense eye contact with his rival.

heeseung's eyebrow raised then bursted into laughter.

"HAHAHAHHA what an oaf, did you even consider him someone you'd love in the first place? how BOLD of you to say those words now." he laughs.

"look pal, enjoy your time with him all you want but just to tell you- it won't last long, you hear me? It won't." he pushes past by sunghoon while scoffing.

I was stunned.

what that guy said was kinda true though, was I someone sunghoon wanted to be with in first meeting?-

"no."

sunghoon speaks up, causing me to look at him. "what?"

"ah- never mind. let's just get going." he lets go of me and goes back to our spot earlier first.

after a bit we arrived there, seeing sunoo busy having a call with someone. we both sat down, not saying a word to each other.

the silence was getting to me.

"uh.. i'll be right back."

maybe sunghoon wanted time to think some things 'cause stuff was getting heated earlier when him and this heeseung dude met.

sunghoon didn't seem to care when I said i'll be going, which kinda made me sad. don't know why.

I went to the public restroom to clean my face, didn't really care who or what was passing behind me.

"wow, this really must be fate."

someone speaks behind me, I immediately recognized the voice. I turn my head without having to dry my face- 'causing some droplets to slide down my face.

it was heeseung behind me.

he comes closer slowly putting his hand on my cheek to caress it.

"look at you, looking like you're dripping from sweat. so sexy." he said in a seductive tone at those last two words.

"please, if sunghoon sees you- both of you will end up-" I got cut off when he covered my mouth.

"sunghoon sunghoon sunghoon. don't tell me you've fallen for the likes of him." he raises an eyebrow.

I was speechless, aside from him covering my mouth- if it wasn't there I still wouldn't be able to speak.

"I..."

I heard him let out an exhale.

"eh, even if you have- you'll be mine in no time. so watch out puppy." he leaned in wanting to kiss me but I looked away, trying to avoid it to happen.

"tch."

he then grabbed my wrist, pulling it up then comes close to my face. "don't let his recent actions fool you. even if he did change expect it to last in a flash." he says sternly, he looks serious, too serious.

"he's not someone you can trust. jake. so I suggest you listen to me."

after a moment of staring his face then softens. "I'm just doing this so you won't have to end up with a maniac like him." he smiles slightly and pecks my cheek.

"take care, puppy." he lets go of my wrist and takes a step back then leaves.

....

"someone I can't trust?"

bzzzz.

my phone then vibrated, I quickly picked it up. It was sunoo.

"where are you?? get your ass back here! I've decided that we'll stay in a near motel."

"what?! did you even ask sunghoon permission?"

"oh pft- he already agreed, hurry up so we could reserve a room already."

"okay, wait for me there."

I clicked the end call button and wiped myself with a towel and run off the restroom.

~

time : 7:19 PM

"ugh damn kids, I didn't even get to have a good selfie in the pool- they keep splashing!" sunoo sulks while swiping some photos he took of himself in his phone earlier.

I laugh at him. I know sunoo can be a perfectionist when it comes to photos but honestly speaking, when he finds a photo of himself that he hates he still looks good.

we're currently in the motel sunoo rrecommended earlier.

"aish, you still look good anyway stop complaining. the gods gave you an okay face stop whining you ungrateful bitch." I roll my eyes.

sunoo rolls his eyes at me too and just shrugs it off. "oh! btw- I forgot my cream in the bathroom can you get it for me? I'm too lazy to get up."

"I-"

"thanks." he smiles.

great, now I have no choice but to get it. I stand up and made my way to the bathroom, the door was slightly open but before I could go in I heard a faint voice.

"what? already?"

I didn't wanna eavesdrop but the conversation somehow intrigued me..

"come on it's too early for that. just give me a few more months."

I recognized the voice, it was sunghoon. It seems like he was talking to someone in a call.

"please do you think I'll be able to make him fall in love with me within a month?"

...

"this is why I hate you. bye."

I sensed the call was over, I wanted to run but the door opened already before I could make my move.

sunghoon pauses when he saw me in front of me. his eyes widening.

"d-did you.. hear everything?"

[ a/n: i'm slowly losing motivation hshshajbz ]