CHP 9 : reunion

"aye, cous!" a man in a suit wearing glasses walks towards sunghoon, gesturing him for a bro hug

"kev? what are you doing here?-" sunghoon accepted the hug but was still confused with what's up. Imean, I'm also confused.

"oh nothing, I figured that I'd come visit you after all these years."

kevin chuckles, he then laid eyes on me. he looked at me up and down like i'm some cockroach, this dude literally judged my whole existence for a sec there.

"who's this?" he finally looked back at sunghoon.

"oh uhm- he's-"

"i'm his partner." I cut off sunghoon. I don't where I suddenly got the urge to cut him off and instant regret suddenly hit me but this dude just annoys me.

"partner in crime? well then, that's marvelous! I didn't know you'd have a sidekick. I know you're the type to go all around town and fuck helpless whores and start fights with delinquents. mhm." kevin said it so loudly and clear, he even laughed to himself.

disgusting.

"well- I'm actually gonna have a friend over to discuss some things with you, while he's on his way I believe we have some catching up to do?" he put an arm around sunghoon's shoulder and didn't let him speak.

he has this weird manipulating vibes.

"say, since you're partner is here why not introduce him to me?" they both suddenly look at me.

sunghoon avoids eye contact and just nods.

"what're you doing there standing idle? come join us, lad." kevin gestured me to follow them which I did.

this is gonna be awkward...

~

me, sunghoon and his cousin were sitting on the table altogether, the food already finished.

"how lovely, this is such a wonderful reunion. not to mention a new face too." kevin smiled at me, but I know that smile was fake.

I returned the smile and exhaled quietly.

I started eating my food while the two talk about stuff.

"you're still single right? I actually came here for a different reason sunghoon. I found someone for you. She's a man killer." I immediatly stopped eating.

"huh? what do you mean?"

sunghoon raises an eyebrow.

"I found the perfect gal for you dimwit. The friend I mentioned earlier actually introduced her to me months ago and I thought of you. she really has a nice figure and a small face, so you should just hit it with her. also, fun fact that friend of mine had a reason why he introduced her to me..." kevin went over to sunghoon and whispered.