CHP 17 : watcher

!! third pov !!

It's been 5 days since that night, the two settled with each other's feelings and grew more close as hours, minutes and seconds pass by. slowly, they were growing into something no one could destroy... at least that's what many thought.

jake watched tutorials on how to cook basic meals, he had this small goal of becoming the perfect husband material for sunghoon, although he didn't see himself as sunghoon's lover/husband back then. but with time, the two finally started understanding each other.

time : 8:39 AM

"uhh- there it is!" jake's lips form into a smile when he found the pan from a cabinet and soon placed it on the stove. "would spam be okay? with eggs, yes." he decided on a dish and then began cooking.

while the older continues cooking, his lover could be seen in the background, rubbing both of his eyes to have a clear vision of what the naked eye could see.

sunghoon's pupils quickly focused on jake, who was busy cooking. he smiled, appreciating jake's efforts from afar. sunghoon had an idea to return his husband's efforts.

he sneaked up behind jake and at the right moment, he wrapped both of his arms around jake's waist, startling the older. sunghoon greeted jake with morning kisses all over his left cheek making him giggle.

"don't distract me or it'll burn." jake warned still getting bombarded with kisses. it seemed like the affectionate lover of his didn't care if their food becomes coal or not.

when jake sensed that sunghoon didn't have any plans on stopping, he rolled his eyes and put the fire on low before facing sunghoon.

"fine, since you're so stubborn I'll set aside our breakfast for a bit." jake chuckles.

sunghoon smiles and kisses jake's forehead, soon leaving several pecks all over his face. jake giggles every time the younger left a soft peck.

"okay okay, that's enough! I'm serious, you don't wanna eat burnt spam." jake gently pushes sunghoon away, focusing on his cooking once again.

the younger sulks but just nods afterward since he needed to wash his face too.

~

"I feel like going out today, do you?"

jake already finished cooking so currently, he and sunghoon are just eating and chit-chatting.

"yeah. where do you wanna go?" sunghoon asks, having a bite of rice, egg, and spam altogether in a spoon. "uhh, amusement park?" jake was unsure of where to go but he wanted to do something fun.

"sure, what time? around noon or?"

"now." jake replies. sunghoon pauses because of the unexpected answer that came out of the older's mouth.

jake used his cute puppy eyes to persuade sunghoon to go now and eventually sunghoon gave in when he couldn't resist jake's cuteness. it was too much for him.

"fine~ but we gotta wash together." sunghoon adds, wiggling his eyebrow at jake whose ears and cheeks went red. "uhm- no!" jake declines and picks up his plate then rushes to the kitchen.