Chapter Three; Anxious Blond

All these words that leave my tongue. Feel like they come from someone else.

Third-person pov;

'Why am I alive?' Thought Naruto as he stared at the instruments he is going to use tomorrow, or shall I say today. He stared at the clock counting each second till it finally hits One in the morning. He didn't understand why is he even awake, or why is he staring at his instruments so anxiously.

"I have the guitar, the drumsticks, the Kalimba for fun of course. Then why am I so paranoid?" Groaned Naruto as he fell backwards on the bed, his eyes darted directly at the ceiling hoping that tomorrow (today) would go well, he can't sleep from how nervous he is.

Sometimes he thinks that this is just a dream. The Raven never asked him to help him out, maybe if he could just wake up from this never-ending dream he would rather stay in that dream world instead of facing reality.

The reality that broke his heart into pieces

"Just sleep god damn it" mumbled Naruto, breathing rapidly his blue eyes stared angrily at the blank ceiling above him he didn't want to move or turn around, his mind is getting clouded again everything around him is fading out. Just like every time.

Lay on bed. Stare at the ceiling, have a panic attack, blackout, and sleep. What an amazing night routine. But this time he could feel his eyelids getting heavy, his body didn't want to give up even though it still needs rest.

'Your body needs rest...' Thought Naruto as he finally gave in cuddling against his blanket, knowing well tomorrow (today) is a big day. His head stung in pain, but Naruto didn't react instead he clutched the bed sheets hard and closed his eyes.

What can he say? He is used to pain.

-

"Shika! Shika!!" Yelled Naruto running over to the Pineapple head with the biggest grin on his face, Shikamaru turned around but to only see a Blond jumping on his back almost making them fall to the ground.

"Gah! Naruto, would you stop doing that"

"Maybe if you turned around a little early I wouldn't, now! Carry me to class I'm too tired" Chuckled Naruto placing his palms on Shikamaru's head. Shikamaru groaned but didn't argue as he placed his hands under his knees carrying him inside.

'He is lighter than my bag, thank god!'

"Are you struggling Shika?" Asked Naruto with a glint of evil in his eyes, he tried to kick around and make it hard for him to carry, but for some reason, it didn't work.

"You know, even though I'm lazy it doesn't mean I'm weak"

"I hope you get hit by a Pineapple!" Yelled Naruto gritting his teeth in defeat, all the pranks he does on people all the time keep failing for some reason.

"I hope" mumbled Shikamaru under his breath as he walked up the stairs like it was nothing.

'How in the actual fuck is he so strong?!'

Shikamaru smirked he could imagine Naruto's shocked expression on his face, as they reached their lockers Naruto jumped off his back, apologizing for being a pain in the ass sometimes.

"Man there is no need to apologize besides, you weigh like a feather" Added Shikamaru putting a thumbs up as he opened his locker with no interest at all.

"I know! But still..." Mumbled Naruto as he grabbed a few books from his locker placing them inside his back, this time he decided to keep his laptop at home even though it was kind of important.