Chapter Nine: Horrific Events

I'm well acquainted with villains that live in my head. They beg me to write them so they'll never die when I'm dead.

————

Third-person pov;

There's something special about the evening and the setting of the sun. The world seems to slow down and take on a peaceful, quiet vibe. The sky turns into a tapestry of pinks, oranges, and reds as the sun goes down, casting a warm glow over everything. The air is cool and fresh, and the sounds of the day gradually wind down as darkness settles in.

It's a time to relax, take a moment to enjoy the beauty around you, and reflect on the day that has passed. It can be a time for quiet contemplation, a moment to unwind and decompress before the events of the next day. The peacefulness of the evening can offer a sense of calm and respite from the busyness of the day.

In addition, the golden light of the setting sun can bring a special sense of warmth and comfort, creating a feeling of contentment and safety. It can be a time for gathering with family or friends, enjoying a quiet meal together, or simply enjoying the quiet beauty of the natural world.

"Sasuke! Naruto! You did a pretty good job today. The song is really great too! Make sure to take good care of your health" The white-haired man smiled patting their back as they all walked towards the elevator, Naruto smiled wearing his black mask instead of the kitsune one. Kakashi has always wondered why did Naruto suddenly start wearing a mask, was that his influence reflecting upon him?

"Thank you, we will!" Yelled Naruto having so much energy even after the long tiring day, they walked towards the elevator and Kakashi paused there since his shift isn't over.

"Naruto, come with me for a second I want to talk to you" Naruto arched a brow at the sudden seriousness in Kakashi's voice, he looked back at Sasuke and excused himself. The Raven nodded his head and waited next to the elevator, the Blond walked away to Kakashi who was distancing himself slightly from Sasuke so that he wouldn't be able to hear their conversation.

"Listen, I want you to eat lots of protein because you are really skinny and that is very bad for your health, that's one got it? You know, I never knew you liked music this much, how did you even-nevermind" Kakashi didn't want to ask how did Sasuke find him since it looks like a long story and he has no time for any anything.

'Maybe it's because you never cared enough to ask'

"Got it" Mumbled Naruto, long time ago he wanted to tell his parents about his eating disorder-to seek help-but he was too afraid. He was too afraid of the fact they might not care, too afraid they would just force him back into therapy which he didn't want at all. He hated therapy, not that he hated his therapist but he didn't like talking about his feelings-he didn't know how to express them, he needed help with that, although no one is willing to help him.

Iruka got a new job long time ago to teach teenagers at Naruto's old school, he had no problem with being a teacher since he didn't get accepted anywhere else. He loved his job, teaching kids and watching them grow and experience life. Many students in his class came to him with many life problems as if Iruka was their personal therapist. Iruka was like a father to everyone, he loves helping children.

But, did he help Naruto when he was being bullied? Did he have time for that? No. No, he didn't, Naruto was known as the happy and shy person and every time he tried speaking to Iruka about at least one of his problems, he wouldn't help him-he would give advice and that's all. How are you supposed to use advice against bullies? How do you make the words fight fists? How is he supposed to defend himself with words?! Iruka's counselling was useless.