Chapter Two; Duckbutt Raven

If you let people tell you who you're for too long they'll look at you with disgust when you correct them.

Naruto reached his dorm room safely, he was lucky today that Orochimaru is sick or else he would've been in deep trouble. He sighed exhaustedly from all that running. He went over to the bathroom to change his clothes and sleep, he couldn't help but think about that Raven-haired man.

'I wonder if I will ever see him again' Thought Naruto as he took off his clothes throwing them inside the basket and changing into Pyjamas, his favourite one, of course, an orange short-sleeved shirt with basketball shorts.

'I know I won't be able to sleep, but it's worth a try' Naruto sighed happily getting under the covers and trying to cuddle himself to sleep.

His dorm is simple, with One small kitchen and a living room when you first enter the dorm. Two bedrooms and One bathroom. Simple right?

Naruto stayed in bed the whole time thinking about the 'mysterious guy' whose name starts with 'S'. Naruto couldn't think of any names that start with S other than Shikamaru or Suigetsu. But it's no way it's them.

"Why do I even care, I bet I will never see him again" mumbled Naruto under his breath letting out another sigh, he frowned at the thought of never seeing the man again. He wanted to make new friends too, it's not like he doesn't like his current friends.

But he can't help but think he is no one's first choice. "Maybe I will see him again" for some reason the Blonde is desperate to see that man again, he fluttered his eyes shut trying to sleep and let his thoughts fly away.

Each minute passes like an hour, the Blond couldn't even sleep like a real human, Naruto sat up and threw a random pillow across the room making it land on the water bottle.

"Aha! Finally got it" Chuckled Naruto smiling foolishly, who knew hitting a bottle of water in one shot can be so interesting?

Naruto grabbed his phone from the desk, knowing well laying on the bed will only frustrate him even more. To his surprise, the class group chat is somehow active.

Suicidal kids ⚰

Yall heard about the concert after Two weeks?!
-Sakura🕊 1:56 am

Yes!!! I'm so excited Eeek!!
-Tomatoass 1:57 am

Can you keep your 'eEeK' mouth shut?
-Sandbitch 1:57 am

No
-Sakura🕊 1:57 am

Never
-Tomatoass 1:58 am

What are you even talking about? (≧∇≦)/
-Ramenbitch 1:58 am

Ayo Naruto is alive, we were talking about the concert happening after Two weeks!
-Tomatoass 1:58 am

Boi what concert? Am I missing somethin'? (∵)?
-Ramenbitch 1:59 am

You are missing a lot hold up imma send the post since these creatures suck at explaining.
-Sandbitch 2:01 am

😶
-Ramenbitch 2:02 am

Who are you calling creatures?
-Sakura🕊 2:04 am

Says the one with the lamest username
-Ramenbitch 2:04 am

Yours doesn't even make sense 🤨
-Sakura🕊 2:05 am

It does but you are too dumb
-Ramen bitch 2:07