He loves to rub their bodies as if he wants to ignite fire out of friction. Seokjin's body reacts to it and he bends like an arch, presenting his chest to Jungkook who sucked his breast with a tease.

" Jungkook...."

Maybe this is why Jungkook doesn't allow Seokjin to put on clothes at home. His fingers are caressing every inch of Seokjin's skin.

" Hmm....tell me, baby "

"What....what are you doing to me ?"

Seokjin's eyes are closed all he is feeling is how Jungkook's fingers and his tongue feel over his skin.

" Love....the love you deserve babe "

Seokjin opened his eyes, all he could see is the ceiling, and feel Jungkook's tongue poking near his hole which is clenching in the air. Seokjin's fingers traveled across Jungkook's hair they were so soft.

" Jungkook....I...I will..."

"Hmm...no...you are not, let's come together. okay?"

Before Seokjin whines, Jungkook takes him the way he wants, the way he knows Seokjin loves. Deep, hard, and fast. They both come together. They are sweaty, and sticky again but Seokjin doesn't have any more energy to shower.

Jungkook places him on the bed telling him he will prepare a bath for them, seokjin is so thankful for that. Though sex with Jungkook is amazing he gets tired, but the more concerning thing is now he likes the post-sex time with Jungkook as much as he likes sex.

SeokJin's phone rings, and with a beeping sound he keeps it for Yoongi's call so it sounds like he got the message. He picks up after confirming that Jungkook is still in the bathroom.

" Hello"

" Are you that busy? I know you didn't have any schedule today, Seok-jin. What were you doing?"

No, he has been having sex since morning with his boyfriend, and he can't tell that.

" I was sleeping, now can you tell me what's happening?"

" According to my prediction, your sasaeng photo didn't get the response we thought. The majority do not like it, SeokJin. "

They all can go to hell, seokjin murmured.

" Listen, Seokjin. We need people for your backup. You, getting fans' approval and also winning Jungkook's stans are very important for our game. "

" I understand, what should I do? "

Seokjin looks at the bathroom the door is still closed.

" No, you are not going to do anything. Let's take it slow it shouldn't look like you are deliberately doing it all. Let it be, Jungkook who does anything next? If it's from Jungkook's side it will look more...kind of accepting. "

" Okay, I understand, and what about your move?"

" Well, I sold my 3% shares and your father was furious "

Yoongi owns a 10% share in Kim Company,  Seokjin 25% and it's not enough.

" They won't allow us to completely take back our shares, Yoongi. It's not going to happen "

According to their plan, the first move should have people fight for Seokjin once everything is out, and of course, their power is in money, the money they should take from Kim company. Well, it's not a piece of cake.

" I know that it's time to ask Taehyung's help. Though I don't want to see his face, he can help us I do think you both are on pretty good side of each other. "