"Do what?" He questioned. "Give you my Nutella now let go of me." Justin was watching us carefully, I could tell by the way his eyes watched Cade's every move that he was questioning on trusting Cade around me.

"Fine," He let me go and I cut the leaves off the strawberries and put them in a bowl and gave Justin some Nutella. We both dipped the strawberry in it and I moaned at how good it was.

Heaven....

I ate a few more, then checked the time. I cursed under my breath seeing it was 7:58 I had to be at school by 8:30.

I like getting there early, and it's a long way from where I live. I hate to leave Justin here alone but as long as he can contact me I'm sure he'll be fine....hopefully.

"Justin, babe, It's time for Mia to go now." He whimpered, his eyes becoming teary again. "Justin n-no like whe-n hi-his Mia leaves hi-m." he pulled me in for a warm hug.

I love warm hugs!

School, as much as I'd hate to go and how much I hate you, I have to go...

"Baby, let Mia go now..." he shook his head saying, "Uh-uh." I looked over at the guys. They obviously weren't gonna help me since Justin won't let them near me except for Cade.

Sometimes.

I pushed Justin off a bit. "Text me okay, I'll bring my headphones so we can talk just please be a good boy for me and loosen your grip you're hurting me." He whimpered loudly pulling away.

Knew that would work as rude as it sounds.

"I'll see you in a few hours okay," He nodded sadly giving me that look. Lord, please tell him not to give me that look....

"I lo-ve you.." he whispered hugging me one last time.

"I lo- I'll miss you too," I just wasn't ready for that word..

Love...

Yeah, nope.

Justin

I frowned when I saw she didn't say she loved me back.

MY Mia doesn't love me! Tears streamed down my face as her and all of her friends left out the front door. I ran to the window watching them get in all their big monster thingys with circles.

I furrowed my eyebrows, I wanna get in one again...maybe drive like my Mia- My Mia doesn't love me!

I started crying again. I'm sensitive when It comes to her. I'm supposed to be, she's my mate (😊).

All of a sudden my leg dinged. I jumped frightened. Why is my leg dinging?! Am I sick?!

It did it again but this time longer and it made my brain hurt..

Then I remembered.

I have a mini TV thingy in my pocket! Ooooohhhh.

Silly Justin.

I got it out and it had a picture of my Mia making me - in instinct of just seeing her - purr. Kinda like those hairy four legged babies that are mean with sharp nails.

They have names but I forgot.

There was a red and green button on the TV screen mini thingy. Red means bad and green means....good?

I clicked green.

"Justin?" I screeched loudly and threw the TV thingy on the carpeted ground.

It talks?! My Mia didn't tell me it talked!

"Justin you there?" I hesitantly walked over to it, picking it up.