S2 Chapter 1: Coincidence

Start from the beginning

God, if I were gay I would've already kissed Totsuka at this point. Actually, if I'm thinking about kissing Totsuka while I'm still straight, does that make me not-straight?

I brushed off the idea for the time being.

Y/N: "You don't have anyone to group with? I'm pretty sure you could ask anyone and they would gladly group with you."

Totsuka: "Y-You're right! Sorry for bothering you! I just wanted to group with you first before anyone else... B-But you're probably in a group already, so I'll just leave..."

Totsuka turned away sadly, probably under the impression that he was wasting my time.

Y/N: "Hey hey, it's fine. I'm not in a group so don't worry about it. We can group together, alright?" I said, sympathetically. 

Seeing a sad Totsuka is a sin against the world.

Totsuka: "R-Really! Great! Thank you, Y/N-san!"

He bowed down to me, blushing wildly, as he went to go leave the classroom. 

As he happily ran off to leave the room, he waved goodbye to me, but was blind to what was happening in front of him. 

Before he noticed, someone was opening the door and entering the room. Totsuka accidentally crashed into the person, getting pushed backwards. 

Totsuka: "Ah, sorry!"

Hayama: "No worries."

Hayama emerged from the other side of the door, smiling a little, as he assured Totsuka that everything was alright. 

As Hayama was entering the room, Ebina and Hachiman followed closely behind him. 

Totsuka walked past them, waving to Hachiman, and eventually leaving the classroom. Hayama and Ebina went to their usual spot in the back of the classroom to hang out with their friends, whilst Hachiman went back to his seat.

Also, I should probably name off Hayama's entire friend group, just to remind myself for the hundredth time.

Hayama's friend group consists of Miura, Ebina, Yuigahama, Tobe, and two other irrelevant people.

Moving on, I was going to talk to Hachiman to comment on how it's weird to see him with anyone besides himself, but I decided not to. 

Yui: "N/N, hey!"

Yuigahama appeared next to me suddenly. However, I was mostly unfazed by this antic, mostly because she's done it many times before.

Y/N: "Mm." I grunted softly, acknowledging her presence.

Yui: "I was wondering if you were going to be dropping by the Service Club today." She said, leaning forward to get closer to my ear.

Y/N: "Naturally."

Yui: "Great! I'll see you there, then."

She smiled happily, turning around with a giggle, and going back to Hayama's friend group.

I took a deep exhale, releasing any exhaust that I may have had built up.

Once again, here I was, with nothing to do and no one to talk to.

The most interesting thing that had happened all day was when Totsuka approached me, saying that he wanted to be in a group with me.

Of course, things were going to get a little more interesting throughout the day.