Chapter 11: Candy Apple

This was supposed to be Chapter 10, but later in the story it gets kind of into the backstory and drama side of things. Which is very problematic because I didn't make any backstory for the character before I started to make the story, so now I have to deal with all this mess. 

The chapters would probably have been out sooner if I had actually planned to make this story good, I wasn't expecting so many people to read this, but I should be thanking you all instead of complaining, so thank you guys. <3

- . .     - - -     - . -     . .

I layed down on the couch in my living room, staring at the date that lay on the screen of my phone. 5 more days until the end of summer break...

Y/N: "*sigh* I want two more months..." I said, trying to hold in all of my mental curses to how fast time was moving. 

Before I noticed it, my phone fell out of my hands, and slammed right into my face. I picked up, cursing silently, before I got up to go grab something to eat from the fridge. I stubbed my toe on the coffee table on my way there. 

Whilst in pain, I managed to make it over to the fridge to find that there was nothing to eat, I opened and closed the fridge multiple times, hoping that a massive amount of food would spawn inside, but nothing appeared. 

Y/N: "I am SERIOUSLY contemplating death right now..." I closed the fridge for the final time, beginning to walk back to my room, but then the doorbell rang at the front door. Before I could make it there, my sister had run out with a tiny dog laying in her hands. 

That dog was Yuigahama's dog, much to my dismay. My cat had to spend most of his time inside my room, instead of sleeping on his favorite spot in the living room (right in front of the TV so no one could watch anything). Yuigahama asked me to take the dog in because she was going to be going overseas for the rest of summer break to meet with some friends. 

Y/N: "Now that I think about it, Yuigahama-san did say she was going to be coming for her dog today. I probably would've remembered if she didn't tell me like 2 weeks ago." I don't know how people expect me to remember things so easily, I basically have short-term memory. 

I sluggishly moved towards the front door, slightly dragging my foot because of my stubbed toe. Peeking around the corner, I found my sister talking with none other than Yuigahama. My sister handed the dog over with a slight sadness. 

Yui: "Thank you so much! Hope he didn't cause too much trouble." 

Mahou: "No no, not at all! He was lots of fun! Bring Sable (the dog) over anytime!" At least SOMEONE had fun with him, dogs aren't really of my taste, but that doesn't mean I hate them. They just require too much work and I'm not willing to do any of it. 

Yui: "Totally! I'll come over with Sable!" 

Mahou: "Yes, please. You can come over when our mom is home to pay your respects!" 

She just indirectly asked for her to ask to meet our parent... that's a little direct, no? 

Yui: "Yeah, sure! I'll definitely come over to pay my respe-... On second thought, nevermind!" 

Mahou: "Well, anyway. You can come over anytime, 'kay?" 

Yui: "Mm *nods*. Sure, see you!" 

She turns to me, not saying anything, before turning around again to reach for the door. She grabs onto the door handle, but after a few seconds, she doesn't open the door. She just stands there. My sister and I stared, kind of confused as to why, until Yuigahama finally turned around to us once more after taking a deep breath.