Chapter 13: Personal Growth...?

I didn't change much, just enough for it to be a little better. Also I removed the timestamps. It appears that the images have been loading fine so, there's no need for them. 

Yukino: "Y/N, are you still there?" 

Y/N: "Yeah, I'm still here..." 

It was a few minutes after the phone call had started. It sounded like Yukino had left the 'conversation' with her mother. I'm assuming she was most likely in her room. 

Yukino: "Sorry for all that. You don't have to worry about me, I've been waiting for this call." 

Yukino, I don't think you understand. How is anyone supposed to just act like that never happened?

Y/N: "Yukino, it's none of my business what your family is going through, but I feel like I should do something to help you."

Yukino: "You're right, it's absolutely none of your business. Can we talk about something else now?" 

Y/N: "Yukino..." 

I heard her sigh on the other side of her phone. 

Yukino: "Just stay out of it, Y/N. Please, it's for the greater good." 

Y/N: "I don't see it that way."

Yukino: "That's because you don't know the full picture."

Y/N: "Then why won't you show me the full picture? So I can help!" 

"Because it doesn't concern you!"

User has ended call... 
Call lasted for 09:18 minutes...

Damnit, Yukino. I can't do anything for you, you won't me help.

Maybe I should just drop it. I could kind of understand how she feels, not wanting anyone else to assist you in your work. If you leave it up to others, problems will almost always occur. 

Maybe I just need to leave Yukino alone for a while. 

But still...

Timeskip a few days, to the end of summer break and the start of school... 

Not a word. We hardly glanced at each other. That's the first time I've interacted with her in almost a week, a glance. Maybe she just needs more time to handle it herself... The club room was mostly silent that day.

Timeskip a week later... 

I opened the door to the club room, finding Hachiman, Yuigahama, and... Yukino...

Yui: "A-Ah, N/N. Welcome!" 

Y/N: "Hi." 

Yui: "...Umm."

I sat in my chair, not really feeling like talking to anyone. I should just drop it. Yukino's right, it's none of my business.

...