Chapter 2: Perfecto

Y/N POV

Hiratsuka-sensei comes in.

Yukinoshita: "I told you to knock"

Hiratsuka-sensei: "Sounds like you're having some trouble rectifying Hikigaya and Y/N"

Yukinoshita: "It's because he isn't aware that he has a problem and *points to me* he doesn't want to fix his problem."

Hachiman: "No it's not"

We all looked at Hachiman. 

Hachiman: " What the hell is with everyone telling me to change? I don't want other people telling me who I am." 

Yukinoshita: "That's just your way of running, isn't it?"

Hachiman: "Changing is a way of running from the situation, too, isn't it? Why can't you just accept someone for who they are and what's in their past?" 

Yukinoshita: "That won't... That won't solve anyone's concerns, nor will it save anyone."

They're both making really good points. 

Hiratsuka-sensei: "Relax, you guys. *clears throat* It's a time-honored custom of shounen manga to settle conflicting senses of justice with a showdown."

Hachiman: "What are you talking about?" 

Great, now I have to have a battle with her to prove his point. In any case I can go on both sides. They are both correct and yet, I feel like I still won't change no matter the outcome.

Hiratsuka-sensei: "I'm saying, let's have a showdown to see who in this club can do the most service!" 

Y/N: "I forfeit" 

Hiratsuka-sensei: "The winner can order the loser to do anything. How's that?" 

Y/N: "I don't think thats legal." 

Yukinoshita: "I also decline. Competing against him makes me fear for my life." 

She says that as she covers her chest with her arms and backs away. To be honest, I wouldn't take up that contest if I was going against a guy either.

Hachiman: "That's prejudice! Second-year high school guys don't think about obscene stuff all the time!"

Not all the time, but we definitely think about it. 

Hiratsuka-sensei: "I guess even Yukinoshita Yukino has fears."

Yukino is her first name, huh. 

Hiratsuka-sensei: "Are you that afraid you are going to lose?"

Yukino: "Fine. I am a bit vexed to see myself falling for such a cheap provocation, but I accept." 

Hiratsuka-sensei: "And you don't get to decline, I'm forcing you to participate in this." 

Y/N: "What if I don't do anything?"

Hiratsuka-sensei: "You'll get an F on your essay." 

Y/N: "oh nooooo not the essayy :| ... fine I accept. As long as I get screen time in the shounen manga." 

Hiratsuka-sensei: "Then that's that." 

Timeskip brought to you by Carl Wheezer