"Let's go for this nigga start crying cause Laysia mad at his simp ass." Kobe said walking to the door holding Jasmine's hand who was walking behind him.

We left out and we got in Kobe's Flex truck. I got in the back with Ty , Jasmine and Kobe sat in the front and Sean sat in the seat in front of us.

Kobe started playing NoCap and we all sung.

I recorded a video of me and Ty in my close friends and posted it.

"You look so good girl I can't stop looking at chu." Ty said and I looked at him with a smile.

"Why can't you?" I asked laughing.

"Cause ion think you know how fucking good you looking right now." Ty said.

"Well thank you" I said with a smile and he started rubbing my thigh.

We got to the party and we went in seeing everybody. Most people that were there used to go to my school and the rest I didn't know.

"KAY AND JASSSS" Laysia yelled running over to us and giving us a tight hug.

"Heyyy" we both said before we released from the hug.

"Y'all look so pretty" Laysia said with a smile with low eyes and a red cup in her hand.

"You too, But girl what the hell you been doing?" Jasmine asked and Laysia made a Face of confusion.

"What...What..What do you mean bookie?" She asked laughing.

"Girl move yo ass around playing wimme." Jasmine said and we all laughed.

"Where the drinks at?" Jasmine asked.

"Let me show y'all" Laysia said taking us through the crowd of people dancing and taking us into the kitchen.

Jasmine made her drink and Laysia made her one. "You want some Kay? Actually never mind cause I'm giving you some anyway." Jasmine said after pouring her drink and I looked at her confused.

"This shit strong , here Kay." She said shaking her head after drinking the drink.

I looked at it for a second and I got a little nervous because ive never drunk before. I took a little sip and my stomach turned and closed my eyes tightly.

"Whew shit!" I said giving the cup back to Jasmine and her and Laysia laughed.

"Girl we gone get you wasted by the end of the night , Ty gone be mad at us." Laysia said and all of us laughed.

"You spoke to Sean?" Jasmine asked Laysia And she shook her head.

"I'm not ready to talk to his ass , He's been tryna call and text me tho but I haven't responded." Laysia said.

"He feels really bad , I think you should try and hear him out." Jasmine said and Laysia scrunched her face up.

"Umm I'll pass , I haven't even been thinking about him for real. What he did wasn't a mistake it was choice , and I don't care if he's acting sad because you never intentionally hurt the people that you you care about." Laysia expressed and drunk from her cup.

"Yeah we feel you girl." Jasmine said and we both nodded our heads.

I looked over my shoulder seeing Jonathan and Janae, They were in the corner talking. I mugged them and looked away.

"Girl I don't even know why that bitch though those pink heels matched that dark green dress." Jasmine said shaking her head.

"It's giving Cosmo and Wanda off fairy odd parents." I said causing Laysia and Jasmine to laugh.