The three Shinobi jumped up as Orochimaru held out his right arm.

Orochimaru: Striking Shadow Snakes!!

A few long snakes shot out of his sleeve towards the Konoha ninja, but they managed to jump back out of their reach.

Orochimaru: The wrong side, apparently, my dear Sai.

(Y/N): Naruto, Sai, you go find Sasuke. I'll deal with him!

Naruto: Are you sure, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Yes! Go!

Sai: All right. We'll meet you outside. Good luck.

He patted Naruto on the shoulder. The two then ran off.

Orochimaru: So you came here to retrieve Sasuke, eh? I command your zeal, but I assure you, the outcome of this will not be in your favor.

(Y/N): Maybe, but does he know I'm back? Or did you not tell him?

Orochimaru merely smirked.

Orochimaru: I am curious to see how he will react. Which is why I am going to restrain you and bring you before him.

(Y/N): Or you could just let me find him myself.

Orochimaru: No. I need to make sure I have the upper hand in case things become... difficult.

(Y/N): <taking out Crimson> Shut up already. Let's just fight.

Orochimaru: I see you have a Sharingan... That wasn't there even when I saw you earlier...

(Y/N): There's a lot of things going on that I don't understand, but I'm still going to take you down!

Orochimaru: Interesting. You have no fear. What a stark contrast to when we first met in the Forest of Death.

(Y/N): I'm no longer the prey!

Orochimaru: Oh? But are you sure you're strong enough to be the predator?

He suddenly shot towards (Y/N), the lower half of his body turning into a snake tail. He moved with incredible speed.

As he moved, he opened his mouth and a sword hilt slowly emerged from it. He grabbed it, pulling out a sword.

Orochimaru: Let's see how your sword handles the Kusanagi Sword!

The two blades clashed, creating a big shockwave. When the dust cleared, the two blades were still intact.

Orochimaru: Your weapon is impressive. This sword of mine would destroy any normal sword.

(Y/N): Good thing my weapon is magic!

He jumped into the air and swung it at Orochimaru, who ducked.

Orochimaru: Magic, eh?

(Y/N) made a hand sign and swung Crimson down towards Orochimaru.

(Y/N): Lightning Style: Lightning Slash!!

Crimson released a wave of lightning chakra, which sliced through the air.

Orochimaru dodged it and grinned. He swung his Kusanagi sword at (Y/N), who parried it.

(Y/N) changed Crimson into a huge long sword and slashed Orochimaru, cutting him completely in half. However, a huge group of snakes emerged from both sides of his body, pulling it back together again.

Orochimaru opened his mouth and another body emerged from it. He shot towards (Y/N)...

Only for a black portal to open in between the two men. A hand reached out from the portal, grabbing Orochimaru's face. Yugen slowly walked out of it.