Virat looks at him with anger and betrayal.

"I won't!! I don't deserve this punishment..What is even my fault Bhaiya!!",asked Virat in angry voice. His tears rimmed eyes were hurting Mahi more.

For the first time in life, Virat was feeling extremely angry on his brother.

"I...This is what I want Virat!! And this is how...I want it from here!! For... Forget that...you have had any brother!! Atleast...for few days!!For.. forget everything about me..my existence!!",he ended in whisper which sounded...so foreign to himself. Virat saw the emotions of Mahi even if he was standing with blank expression...and heard his emotionless stern voice which was filled with pain and that tore his heart...because they do not need words to understand each other...!!

"Forget... about your existence!!? Okay Bhai!! Teach me...how to forget your own existence.!! Tell me...how to live...live like an..orphan!!",he ended in low voice and got slapped in return.

"What nonsense are you sprouting Virat!! Do you even understand the meaning of this word Virat..!!You have a mom...who loves you more than anything----"

"My Mom...My Mom!!? What does that mean Bhai!!?? Isn't she your Mom as well!!", asked Virat trying to understand the meaning behind those words.

His expression changed with realisation.

"Bhai!! Mom...Mom asked you so!!??", Mahi was shocked hearing the accusations. He could not let anyone know anything...He couldn't give pain to his mother.

"No Virat!! I want this..!! I...I need a priva.. private space now!! And..and it's for some days only", He turns around.. trying to hurt Virat with his words as much as possible...so that he hate him and..forget him.

He turns around before continuing.."I..with you all.. hovering around me...how...how will I move forward in life!! I...I want some privacy!!",he said..only to hear a small chuckle in reply.

"Bhai!! You cannot lie to me...not now..not ever!! Bhaiya!! Mom is..not in her right mind frame okay!! We will convince her and make things right!! Just.. don't... don't decide things!!", he requested holding his hand.

Mahi...just tightly closed his eyes...and even if he didn't want to...he did jerked away Virat's hand.. making Virat shocked in his place.

"Why are you not understanding Virat!!?? Things can't always go the way you want!! Somethings... cannot be changed...and my truth is also one of them!!

Cheeku!! I am currently in custody...the case is complicated!! I don't even know what is my future...and you are asking me that.. everything will be fine!! Nothing will ever be fine Cheeku!!", he ended in small broken voice.

However, not a drop of tears came out of his eyes.

"Bhaiya!! If you have decided everything...and if, even after years, I am nothing to you...then listen to me Bhaiya..and listen carefully...!!If..u will leave the house tomorrow..then consider myself dead for you".

"Cheeku!!"

"No Bhai!! I am not doing anything...I am just giving the name to whatever you are doing!! It's not about few days Bhai!! It's about the impact that will be left on us..on our relation!! It's about the strength of our relation!! Bhai!! I.. whenever I face any problems nah... it's always you who comes into my mind!!

Mai toh ap par dependend hu to show my every emotions!! And if, aap jaa hi rahe ho, then whom will I show my emotions to!! And you know what, a person without emotions are dead person. I will be there Bhai..lekin still I will be lost!! Aap sab wo karo jo apko karna hai!! Apne Mom ke baare me socha, Mom ne apne baare me socha!! I wasn't there anyway Bhai...I wasn't in the list at all!!

But... remember Bhai!! If you will go, a part of me will always be there with you!! I will survive but.. that's it!! I will a corpse...dead----"

"Kya bole jaa raha hai!!? Are you out of your mind Cheeku?", Mahi holds his collar and jerk him hearing his words... making him fall down on his knees.

He cried and again repeated the same words " I am telling the truth only!! Decide..who you want to choose today!! Mom or me!! But remember...if you choose Mom, then you will lose me .. forever Bhai!! Forever!!", He said with tears and after wiping it harshly, he moves away from there.

Mahi was rooted on his place, until his knees gave up.

"What have you done Cheeku!!?? If you couldn't provide me the needed strength, then you have...no right to snatch it as well!! How can I choose between heart and soul Cheeku!! Tell me...how to live....when you will also be not beside me...!!You...will..nev...never call me Bhaiya Cheeku!!?? Tell me...how to live with..these facts...when you snatched...the last hope of mine...to live with..your memories..Tell me!!", he whispered in air!!

_________________________________________

I AM SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE...BUT I WAS LITTLE BUSY WITH EVERYTHING HAPPENINGS!!

OKAY...LEAP WILL BE INTRODUCING SOON!!ARE YOU EXCITED!!?

ANYWAY... IT'S JUST A FILLER CHAPTER.. IT'S NOT UPTO THE MARK!! BUT, I WILL MAKEUP IN NEXT CHAPTER!! TILL THEN, ENJOY READING!!