chapter 18

Both the twins were satisfied with their life in the academy. They would meet with Sabrina and her friends. Both of them made plenty of friends but none of them were as close as mael and Almund.

Months past by and it was exam time. "Ahh I'm stressing out more and more each day as the date of exam is coming closer haaaa" Alex said as he walks around with his book he was reading.

"You say that and then you will top later!" Mael shouted since he knew how smart the twins are not that his grade aren't good but he was always 2 because Almund always took first place but now he is forth after the twins came in. 'Their knowledge in their subjects are too good that even I can't keep up with them many time. Almost most the time' mael thought as he sighed for the 8th time in one hour.

"You will do good if you stop sulking and wasting time" Almund gave a cold reply and chris nodded in agreement. "Why so colddd~" both of them said. They got kicked out of their dorm soon after that.

"Ahhh we are sorry brother!!" Mael said as he started banging the door. "Stop disturbing and study you bi-" Chris said as he opened the door. "Yes sir!" He said as he came in the dorm and started studying quietly.

In few days their exam started.

"Ahhh I'm failing I'm definitely failing!!" Mael said again covering himself in his blanket. Their exams got over few days ago and they were hanging out tonight in their dorm.

"You did well and when we discussed the paper you are pretty much passing now stop thinking about the past let's play something else" Almund said as he removed some unidentified juice bottle from the ice box kept in their small kitchen.

"What is that? Juice?" Alex asked. "No Sabrina gave this to me saying it's something called as soju she said that she wants us to try it" Almund said as he sat down. ".... SOJU?that's soju?" Chris said. "Yeah and Sabrina even said to tell you, your welcome"

"Aish Almund keep that back and give it back to Sabrina tomorrow"

"What? why! is it bad?"

"Shut up mael! I say no then no"

"She even said that If older brother says no then ignore him and give him milk...?"

"Ugh you know what yolo"

"Chris are you sure your okay what does yolo mean? And why are acting so dramatic as if it's beer or something like that"

"Yolo means you only live once 'well that doesn't apply to me but anyway' and whatever let's drink"

"Yes let's goo!!" The three shouted. "How about we call Sabrina and the rest!??" Alex recommended.

"TALKING ABOUT US??" Sabrina said as she entered 'kicked in' the dorm. "Hello! Everyone!" She said as she hugged Alex and Chris.

'its going to be a chaotic night...'

"Well whatever" Chris sighed and took the shot the alcohol starting to do it's work.

_________________________

"After years only meeting you once and then staying in hiding. Is like giving a hungry dog bread and then feasting infront of him you know then how the dog acts? Like a beast but what if you plate a feast infront of a hungry locked beast? It acts like something you don't wanna know".