chapter 2

Chris pov
It's been six years since I was reincarnated here. So first my father's name is
Erez Dillon Perry the sword of the Empire and my mother Cossette Dillon Perry my brother Alexander Dillon Perry and my sister Sabrina Dillon Perry.

I have learned how to read, write and speak because of my memories. My father was shocked and took me to the priest to see if something was wrong with me. The priest said that I was born a genius. The priest knows about it haha the priest is good.

"Alex~ Chris~ where are you~?" My mother shouted. My mother is sweet as sugar. She gives me cuddles every time I need them. She is the best.

In my past life my family never actually showed themselves. My nanny used to take care of me. I won't say we weren't rich but all the money my parents used to send was spent by my nanny she used to gamble a lot. And used to abuse me. I couldn't complain to my parents because she never let me talk to them.

Maybe truck Kun thought that I desire parental love. I guess it's true. Well, whatever I should forget my past self and now live my life to the fullest.

"Chris~" my sister called I looked at her she had broccoli stuck in her teeth. "Sabrina please go wash your face and brush your teeth properly" I might sound rude but I don't know how to take care of kids.

"I'm sorry brother... I will go now.." is she sulking. "Chris I think you should apologize to her" Alex said coming out of the blue. "I guess your right Alex I will go and apologies now"

I went behind her She was singing.
"Don't be upset or sad at all. Don't feel regret or mad at all"
Where have I heard this song?

"I can't heal what's broken. Can't control the morning rain or hurricane"

"Always wanting for more..?" It goes something like that

"always walking alone it's like I'm still at that door longing to shine please open your eyes open your eyes"

"All I need is a change all I need is a chance..?"

"..." Why did she stop. "Heyyy it doesn't go like that!" She said. "Really I don't quite remember the song"
"So you the reincarnated one? What's your name?" "Um, Christopher Dillon Perry.."

"No not that one the other one from your previous life" she is also reincarnated? But I didn't make any reincarnated character though.

"Hello earth to Chris," she said
"Oh yeah, my name... My name... What was my name" what was my name again?
"You don't remember your name?" "No- I don't remember to wait why I remember the story plot"

"Crazy.. what was your age?" I don't know, I don't remember...
"You forgot everything besides the plot? Maybe it's a side effect you will get your memory soon" 

"Isn't it weird that two kids one six-year-old and one five-year-old are talking like adults?" I asked. "Well, your right. But anyway let's make sure we get away from the death flags as much as we can" she said.

"Why though aren't you in the body of the fl so you will have all the boys in the town under your feet?" I asked.

"First the princes are assholes. Second, they hurt my unni. Third I'm lesbian and would love to court the villainess Fourth... There is no fourth anyway let's be friends from now on"

I can't believe there is another reincarnated one on this planet and she is gay well not like I'm homophobic or whatever. I'm sleepy let's go to the garden and see if Alex is there.