chapter 20

The twins entered the living room in horror. But Alex heart skipped a beat at seeing the second prince 'what is this feeling?'

"You fucking coward.." Chris cursed. "Well hello to you to  sugar plum" the crown prince said. "Let them fucking go!"  "Ofcourse I will of you come here!" Lucas said smiling.

"My area!" Chris shouted the area around him started to glow. He than first got mael mai and the rest out of the living room. There only left with Almund Sabrina both the prince and the twins.

"You always like it hard don't you.. I will than have you in rough way!" Lucas shouted as he stood up threw sabrina on the couch. "Stop" and soon Lucas stopped. For Felix he was just sitting on the couch looking at the younger twin smirking then looking back at the other two fight.

"Kneel" Chris said and Lucas kneeled In front of the young master. "Do you have any fucking idea how much pain I and Alexander had to go through because of you!? You monster!" He said as he kicked Lucas.

Lucas took the kick he flew near the counter. "Everyday was hell there... Every fucking day we were drugged used thrown drugged used thrown that was our fucking life because of you bastards" every word Chris kicked or punched Lucas making him forcefully kneel by using his mana. Lucas said nothing took the punch as if he deserved this.

"Brother stop!" They both were sober. "You will kill him at this rate!" He screamed. "You.." Chris pointed at Alex "big brother will take care of this so stay away" he said and looked at Lucas. Lucas looked at him with love filled eyes but it never reached Chris. In Chris eyes Lucas was an enemy. "Don'ts look at me with those pathetic eyes.." he said crying because of what he had to remember he was not satisfied about how less he hitted Lucas but he really can't have him die. He felt warm hand around him it startled him it was comfortable Chris won't lie. "Let me fucking go you monster-" "shh it's okay let it out" he heard the Lucas soothing voice. "Yeah it is my fault I feel guilty about it everyday and night so I will take responsibility about it so come with me" he said "No-" Chris refused to go with him. "Ugh why is it so hard to say Fucking yes!?" Lucas shouted back as he injected some chloroform in Chris as he lost his consciousness in Lucas arm. "Finally..." Lucas said as he looked at the beauty in his arm.

"ALEX!" Felix screamed as Alex sprinted his way out of the dorm he had to alert the security about this. He was out of the dorm in the hallway "help-" and tentacles like black sticky rope grabbed him. Blocking his mouth, tying his hands and legs in a really seductive way.

"Hah you think you can run?.. away from me hahahahaha" Felix started laughing like a maniac. Scaring Alexander and making him cry. "Right cry CRY you BITCh  that's all you can do!" He shouted.

This wasn't Felix as If Someone had possessed him. He looked like a maniac laughing and shouting at the person he said he loves the most. "Do you care about my feeling? The angel of the dillon kingdom Alexander Dillon Perry someone as clean as snow pure as cloud elegant like a flower smooth like a wind haha bullshit. I will kill everyone who saw you your fucking servants who saw you touched you your sister whom you let your beautiful face touch the knight you tore your clothes and wrapped his wound for every single fucker that touched you" 'the prince is not in his right mind what is he saying mom papa save me please the crown prince took away Chris I'm scared' "enough with the talking" Felix smirked as Alex tried the use his mana to fight but he never had intrest in fighting unlike his sister he would rather sit and draw. And the tentacles made it hard to even breath. 'no I can't loss my consciousness now not of anytime please' as lack of oxygen welcomed him in the slumber.

Authors note.
Thank you for everyone reading this story. I will try to complete it as soon as possible.
Thankyou