Abeer: Let me tell you guys something specially you Manik.... You really have seen just half of Nandini... There is alot more than you have seen...

Manik face fell down hearing this last line again, he knows that he don't know Nandini much yes he knows her but what she was like before coming to Mumbai and SPACE he doesn't know that...

Manik was getting angry and frustrated by this now because Nandini's friends were reminding him that he doesn't know her much...

He knows that they don't have any intention of something which his friends have done but this feeling was not letting him think other than this...

Cabir: Navya... Where did she go..?

Everyone snapped out from their thoughts hearing Cabir about Navya, they look around and saw Navya with Nandini and Anu eating Pani Puri...

Dhruv: There she is...

Alya: Did Nandini and Anu bring the whole stall..?

Abhi: Yup let's go and have it...

Dhruv: You sure we can have it..?

Abhi: Yeah Dhruv that's why Nandu went to Amms to ask permission for this...

Asha: Let's move guys later on ice cream is also there...

Mukti: I guess more than Navya someone else is enjoying this...

Abeer: Who..?

Mukti: Look at Cabir and Ritvik I guess Cabir have a competition with Ritvik...

Meher: Well Ritvik is sure a total foodie...

Manik: Even Cabir is...

They all went there where the five of them were enjoying the Pani Puri without any tension or thoughts... Nandini and Anu were enjoying it while Navya was having her own sweet time to eat it...

Cabir and Ritvik were almost having unsaid competition when Abhi said something which made them stop...

Abhi: Anyone on for Pani Puri competition..?

Almost everyone hands was up even Alya and Mukti which made Manik, Dhruv and Cabir shocked....

Alya: What..?

Dhruv: You will eat Pani Puri...?

Mukti: What's so shocking in this..

Cabir: Diet plan chod diya kya Aloo...

Alya: Don't call me that Joker... And don't forget no girl can say no to Pani Puri ever...

Mukti: Yup whenever we both hangout we eat all this foods only...

Cabir: Wow wow wow... I guess I will have an heartattack now Mukti...

Dhruv: And whenever we use to say that lets eat street food you guys would say a big no and Alya you would not let others also have it...

Cabir: Why they will when they have already eaten them around that time only...  Kitne bure ho tum dono...

Mukti: Thanks...

Abeer: You guys be ready because Anu and Nandu are done now...

Manik: Huhhh

Abeer: Look both of them have back away after having their special one...

Alya: Special one?

Asha: Spicy one and trust you guys don't want to have that spicy one because it's really too much...

Ritvik: Hdhajsidhwjsj

Asha: Idiot eat first than tell what you want to...

Ritvik: I tried last time damm that made my tears come so yeah forget that one we can just enjoy our own happy type of pani puri so now don't waste your energy in talking...