Chapter 4

Fab 5 and Navya reached at Murthy House as soon as possible, Manik was first one to go inside following by others... Manik saw Chachi, Chacha and Rishabh in the living room...

Manik: Chachi...

Chachi saw Manik and everyone standing at the door with tensed expression on their face...

Chachi: Come inside...

Manik: Chachi what's happening all this and Nandini...

Chachi: Nandini went to Manglore last night...

Manik: But why Chachi? Why did she leaves so suddenly that she didn't had a time to  inform me also...

Chacha: She didn't even inform us also Manik... She just leave a letter to Rishabh when we all were sleeping and when Rishabh woke up he read the letter than us..

Chachi: And when you call me I realised she did even tell you that she is going there...

Manik: In short you all also doesn't know her reason to go there...

Chachi: Ha Manik...  You all sit I will get some snacks for you all...

Navya: Chachi I will help you...

Chachi: Nahi nahi Navya you need to rest now don't stress yourself..

Alya: Ha Navya you sit we will help Chachi...

Mukly went with Chachi to help her while others sit with Chacha and Rishabh in the living room... Manik was hurt, frustrated and what not that Nandini didn't even tell him that she is going to Manglore...

Cabir put his hand on Manik's shoulder making him come out of his thinking world...

Cabir: Manik you okay..?

Manik: What okay Cabir... Nandini didn't even call me okay let forget call maybe she did had time to but atleast she can message right but she didn't...

Chacha: Manik I know what she did was wrong and this is not the first time she had done this...

Cabir: You mean she had done this earlier also...?

Chacha: Yeah and every time she had her reason of doing this...

Manik: I know she must have her reason otherwise she wouldn't go like this...

Chachi: Baccho yeh lo nasta karlo...

Dhruv: Sometimes I feel we don't  know who actually Nandini is...

Chacha: Shano did Nandini ever told them about herself..?

Chachi: I don't think so..

Manik: About what Chachi..?

Chacha: Hmm let us tell you something about Nandini...

Chachi: Haa

Navya: Nandu ke baare main maza aayega...

Chachi:  Bhaiya and Bhabhi shifted when Nandu was 4 they went to Australia they would come to Manglore on vacation... Nandu was smart for her age that's why she had skip two grades...

Chacha: She was in boarding school there just like her friends as her parents were busy in their job but every weekend Nandu would be at home just like her other friends maybe that's why they all got connected soon...

Chachi: Ji nahi... They all used to fight but you remember that professor Vardhan... Even they also come with Nandu sometimes..

Chacha: Haa you know because of that professor only Nandu and got this friends and they became each other's family just like you all that's why she understands what friendship means to you all Fab5...